The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

Children of Decadence, I think a heard a while before I really got into them. I thought it was pretty cool, but I didn't really take notice, then my friend was like "Yeah, this band is fucking awesome".

Downfall. I listened to it and thought "shit, this is great!". At that time i hadn't got used to Alexis singing so i focused on the guitar melodies and eventually i started to like them. I still think Downfall is one av their greatest.

Well i read about alexi gettin praised in some guitar magazine a few years ago.. so i checked them out an the first song i heard was hate me and i was blown away :kickass:

My first Cob song was the live version of towards dead end.I loved it so much....and the first Cob song i played was in your face

The first cob song I heard was Are You Dead Yet? from a Metal Hammer dvd, I liked genereally the 'appearance' of the band and of course the music so went straight to a record shop and bought are you Dead Yet, which I love, and then the rest of their albums except something wild.....

Once my friend said that she wants to send me a BS cover. And so she did :lol:
It seemed funny, but nothing more.

Then I downloaded A Bodom song - Lake Bodom. I didn't like it.
Then I was at a party, and somebody was watching a video, the song seemed nice, and I recognized that it was COB. The song was In Your Face.
That's how I got into Children Of Bodom.

The first Bodom song I heard was Silent Night, Bodom Night.
At that time I was only just into metal, and I liked it really much. Now I'm one mothertrucker-Bodomfan.

Sixpounder.

I was watching tv and changed the channel over to Headbanger's Ball for lack of a better option. I expected to see the usual shite they play, but i was pleasantly surprised. In fact, i was amazed. I had never heard metal like that before. I was used to Metallica, Motorhead, Diamond Head, etc and had no hope for modern metal. CoB Changed all that!