The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

I bought Follow the Reaper in 2001 because I thought the cover artwork was cool.

I thought there was something interesting in some of the songs, but it didn't kick in me and I thought it was shit and ridicilous. I wasn't into metal or any good music back then at all.

Then a year or two later me and pals went to summer house to drink and sauna, and a friend put the CD on and I said no not that shit. Then eventually during the evening it somehow grew in me when we got drunk. I thought it was good party music, wild and all that, then I started eventually to understand to respect it musically.

Then I got a copy of HCDR in 2003 and found some of that stuff pretty cool.

In 2004 summer I was already a great fan. Now I'm a crazy fan.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6631655 said:
I'm pretty sure there has already been a thread like this, but doesn't matter... :) ...and to answer to what the thread asks, the first COB song that I heard was "Towards Dead End"... I loved it just only after 10 seconds.

Then, I listened to the whole Hatebreeder album, then Something Wild, then Follow The Reaper and then all the rest.

oh, i didnt know

I bought Hatebreeder because it had a cool cover :lol: so I guess it was Warheart I heard first, although I didn't like it purely for the bass intro, of course thats changed now. The song which got me into them though, was Towards Dead End; it's still my favourite song even now.

Follow the reaper...I totally hated it. After a month I somehow put it to my playlist and I started to like it...another month later i put my spice girls cd to the closet and after 5 years I´am here:)

*Thinks back fondly*
Well, I remember hearing so much hype about the band on another forum so I downloaded Needled 24/7 but didnt like it at the time,I couldn't get into the vocals as the heaviest music I was into back then was Metallica.. so a few months later,while bored browsing youtube I found a hilarious interpretation of Deadnight Warrior,thought the intro was awesome,and loved the song.

Right after that I found clips from the 'Trashed,lost..' DVD posted on youtube about the crazy fuckers and loved all the music featured.And that's how the obsession started.. :kickass:

First I saw Sixpounder video. I didn't know what to think about it. When I heard In your face, i just loved it.

Time to, Follow! The! Reaper!

God, I love that song. I thought it was pure fucking genious then, and I still think it's pure fucking genious now.

Hate me was the first song i heard...i listened to it again and again for days before buying FtR, then all the others. I remember not especially liking Hatebreeder the first time i heard it, although it shortly thereafter became my favorite album. I think it was the vocals that distracted me but they grew on me and now i love the old vocals