The First Bodom Song You Ever Heard?

Imagine there will be people who first hear a COB track from the 7th album. I'll be thinking what the FUCK have they been doing the past ten years.

Imagine there will be people who first hear a COB track from the 7th album. I'll be thinking what the FUCK have they been doing the past ten years.
Probably listened to rap music. Alternatively they might have been living in a cave.

Actually there are people who werent even born when their first album came out, ever thought about that?

Well, I was 14 when I discovered FTR, and it was the second CD I ever bought. It cost 100 Finn marks which was a shitload of money for a kid that age. I'd save some from my parents and steal a few coins here and there. Now kids all have the internet and all the free music, so I guess COB should categorize pretty high on the list of first metal bands discovered these days. Of course the cool trend is to say yuck COB sucks and if you listen to it you're out.

There's people who weren't even born when Blooddrunk came out.:OMG:

Yeah and now they have baby pics where daddy put a baby COB shirt on them and later when they're old enough to write they come here and fuck you up saying I listened to COB when I was 2.

doctor-who-vs-doctor-doom.jpg

seriously, there are people that arent as crazy as you are about this band, you gotta understand it! And stealing money from your parents doesnt make you any better :D
you're not any tr00er just because you discovered FTR obviously just some days ago

PS:
yeah downloading music is shit, that's 1 up for you

Lake Bodom or Bed Of Razors, can't remember, it was back in 2000. It's fucking 10 years ago :p

Nice thread.

My big brother listened CoB a lot when he was teenager, so i thing first Children of Bodom song, which i heard was Hate Me! or Lake Bodom. I'm not sure which it was.

My first clear memory comes about Hate Me! single. Cover-art in Hate Me! single was nice and I instantly thought it was something new, never discovered.

Still, I don't like it begin. I thought it was awful. Laiho's voice, I thing, it was a reason why I do not like it first.

But what was the song i get into Children of Bodom. I thing it was Towards Dead End.

-Crazy Diamond

Lake Bodom or Bed Of Razors, can't remember, it was back in 2000. It's fucking 10 years ago :p

Actually now that you mentioned I realize it's been over 10 years since I went to store as a 13-14 year old and bought Follow the Reaper because the artwork looked attracting.

my first song was in your face and then trashed lost and strungout and then silent night bodom night and then i have bought all albums!^^

my first song was in your face and then trashed lost and strungout and then silent night bodom night and then i have bought all albums!^^
Was it necessary to highlight all? I'm pretty sure most people on this board have all of their albums.

Edit: 666 posts, no need to post here anymore :)

Edit: 666 posts, no need to post here anymore :)

YOU ARE NOW AT YOUR ULTIMATE LEVEL. THE EARTH SHALL QUAKE WITH EACH THUNDERING STEP YOU TAKE.

TREES WILL BURN AND THE OCEANS WILL ERUPT WITH A FORCE FUELED BY YOUR SHEER EVIL. NOT ONLY WILL YOU DARKEN THE SKIES TO A DEATHLY BLACK, BUT YOU WILL TURN THE VERY EARTH TO A MATTER DARKER THAN NIGHT. YOUR FISTS WILL WEILD EVERBURNING FIRE, AND YOUR HEART WILL FREEZE OVER. HORNS WILL SPROUT, SYMBOLISING THE CHARRED HANDS OF YOUR FOLLOWERS.

SATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. I HAVE FOUND THEE, AND THE WE ALL BOW DOWN TO YOU. FOREVER, WE WILL LIE IN YOUR GLORY AND BASK IN THE DARKNESS THAT YOU CREATE.

satan.jpg

I don't remember what was the first but maybe it was downfall(?) I'm not sure because I think that I heard some others before that but then I didn't know what band it was.