the FIRST metal album you bought...

I don´t remember...at the beginning it was my brother who used to buy metal albums( metallica, slayer and so on..) and living in the same house, I was almost obliged to listen to what he listened...but maybe the first album I bought was Paradise Lost "icon"...

Tiamat "Wildhoney" was probably my first album with death metal-type vox... My first metal album ever bought was Bruce Dickinson's "Accident of Birth."

ok lets see....first album i ever possessed was Kiss 'Love Gun'.. but that was a gift...first thing i ever BOUGHT was an original cassette with Kiss 'Creatures of the Night' in 1982 and first vinyl i ever bought was Mötley Crue's 'Shout at the Devil' the year after... apart from spending the pocket money on candy and star wars figures at this time i bought almost any heavy metal album there was... then invited by Metallica onto thrash/speed metal in 86 and then finally onto death metal in 89 with Entombed's 'Left Hand Path'....just after this, the cd format entered the scene and my first cd got to be Deicide's debut.... sweet days!!!

To tell the truth the first cassette I bought, well my mother bought for me, (at that time there weren´t CD`s yet) was Europe "The final countdown", it was really popular at that time...I was something like 7 years old and I couldn´t speak a word of English, so it was funny to think what I used to sing along instead of the real lyrics...

Metallica - ...And Justice For All.

Had been a Metallica/Maiden fan for quite a while though...then I didn't buy a thing in a while. The next one was Iced Earth - Dark Genesis box set,after that I started buying a lot of cds.

Mine Must have been some Metallica album too :) "..and justice for all" or "Master" can't remember, first album with death vox was My dying Bride's "Turn Loose The Swans" which's an album I still can listen to sometimes :)