The Five Most Intellectually Insulting Films

Tongue_Ring said:
what the hell is "Gummo"?

gummo is a cult film that i find offensive cause of the racism in that film. i guess the director really is one of them cause burzum was on the soundtrack.

Consuming Impulse said:
gummo is a cult film that i find offensive cause of the racism in that film. i guess the director really is one of them cause burzum was on the soundtrack.

What are you on? I just watched this film out of curiosity (because of this thread) and I really can't see how you can think it's a racist film. Yes, there's a brief moment when few characters are really racist but I wouldn't hold that against the film. The film doesn't actually condone the behaviour, it just shows it, very documentary style. Also Burzum and other black metal bands (Nifelheim, Bathory, Absu...) are on the soundtrack because the characters listen to black metal. What characters say and do does not necessarily (not even in most cases) reflect what the director or writer thinks, it reflects what the character thinks.

Do you find American History X also offensive because of the "racism in the film"? I would concentrate on what light the racism is shown in, not on whether it's there or not.

maby so but you got to keep in mind that if there is a movie with racism and a band with a racist member (s) is on the soundtrack, the director might be one of those pricks.

fury ass is a cunt.

Consuming Impulse said:
maby so but you got to keep in mind that if there is a movie with racism and a band with a racist member (s) is on the soundtrack, the director might be one of those pricks.

Or maybe you're just a Jewboy my pals fag.

Get gassed.

Consuming Impulse said:

fury ass is a cunt.

hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha

jeez man i dont get pissed if a black dude calls me a cracka or whatever the fuck, who gives a shit if its racist, its in all actuality a decent movie.

theyre all out to get ya eh?? hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

actually
what i find racist is those movies full of black people where there's only one white guy, and the white guy is the main evil guy
in the ethiopian texts that are supposedly judeo-christian it says that "Lucifer has eyes that appear to be sapphires and hair the color of the sun"
but that doesn't mean that all blue-eyed-blondes are inherintly evil

These movies rock because...

5. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Because Sean Connery is a god , and its actually a pretty interesting story and the tank fight is awesome.

4. IZO - Sorry dont know this one

3. Starship Troopers - Its a fucking Satire , its brilliant and also it has another Highlander Alumni besides Connery in it, the almight Kurgan Clancy Brown

2. Schindler's List - Great idea of what it was like for those people during that time, do i care one way or the other what happened to the Jews not really but I enjoy the movie for its severe crash course in human emotion and just how destructive progaganda can be

1. Saving Private Ryan - Besides the cinematography is phenomenal, its Vin Diesels only good role. The story is awesome.The opening 30 minutes is brilliant and emotional. The fight at the end is awesome , and Barry Pepper and Giovani Ribisi are great supporting actors.

Consuming Impulse said:

You're a total moron.

Yeah seriously, as if ardently hating EVERY person who MIGHT be a racist is any less fucking stupid and ignorant than hating any particular race itself!

Shaft - remake with Samuel L. Jackson, what a serious waste of time, I especially enjoyed the beginning where Shaft finds the potential killer by noticing that they had "blood on there hands", great detective work, lol! And a bad movie.

Pulp Fiction - fucking overrated movie. I don't even know where to start. I understand that the movie is split in three parts and they are not in order, however I don't see why this is necessary. The story still sucks ********* balls. And all the dialogue is :puke: :puke: :puke:

The Mummy - I see that Indiana Jones is listed in this thread. This is another movie where the main character is a white guy who is practically invincible. I mean what does it take to kill this guy???....we may never know. A very typical Hollywood story, set in a foreign land.....with evil Foreigners....who are VERRY easy to outsmart/slaughter.....and are BACKSTABBERS/LOWLIFES....and who are helpless....and in the end, the hero (can't remember his name) escapes from IMPOSSIBLE odds, including a collapsing cave (does this remind you of some other movie), and Powerful supernatural forces etc....and oh yeah they have some cool CGI effects.