The Football Thread!

Yeah, it's been going up and down lately with their performance but Dortmund wasn't very convincing on saturday either. Hope Götze will not be back as he scored last time. But I want him to be fit for the Euro 2012. I think Germany has a real chance of winning this time and they have the best team in ages. Shame that Reus doesn't perform as good in the national team as he does for Gladbach.

Yeah, Dortmund's streak will come to and end sooner or later, and maybe Bayern can shift the momentum when they play against them. As you already said, Germany has the best team in ages and that's why it's not that big of a problem that Reus isn't on a par with his performance for Gladbach, there are just many many good (esp offensive) players and someone has to sit out anyway. But, and that's a big but, he'd make a superb substitute and has the potential to make a big impact on a game when he comes in.

Huntelaar (Shalke 04) will kill Bilbao.. the guy is unstoppable at the moment.. his secret.. he eats grass for breakfast..
71114b75f27ff571026dd0d1897f5650_L.jpg

I'm looking forward to the European championship. Germany vs Holland....
In november we had a lot of injuries. Unfortunatelly we need all 11 players to be in shape, simply because we lack proper subs.

Haha... actually was a frightening moment, fortunatelly everything turned out to be ok in the end..
He was knocked out. When he regained conscious and walked to the sideline he had a pretty intense arguement with the medical staff. They said he couldn't play anymore, but he refused to accept it. A few days later he said he couldn't remember anything of it, and the only thing he remembers is "waking up" in the changing-room.

Last edited by a moderator: