The Football Thread!

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hi dudes :kickass:

I think, it´s time for a general football thread. I know, there are some true football fans here and I love to talk about it. Give me a beer, cigarettes & a couple of football interested mates...this is kind of paradise for me.

I wanna start this thread with a call and honor to my favourite football player Frank Ribéry. I can only hope, he will not leave the Bundesliga. He has similar skills like for example Christiano Ronaldo, but he´s much more earth and simply nice. What do you think about him?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8QTUh-JuM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8QTUh-JuM[/ame]

Let´s start the great Football discussion! Which player is your favourite?

I'd have to go with Ribery as well! I hope he stays with Bayern. I hope Bayern also goes through some serious changes (new quality players especially goalie and defense) but with the signing of Gomez it doesnt seem so...I'm not a big fan of Gomez...but they are experts at their job and must see something I dont. Also love watching these players: Schweini, Lahm, Kaka, Riquelme (back in Argentina), etc.

I'd have to go with Ribery as well! I hope he stays with Bayern. I hope Bayern also goes through some serious changes (new quality players especially goalie and defense) but with the signing of Gomez it doesnt seem so...I'm not a big fan of Gomez...but they are experts at their job and must see something I dont. Also love watching these players: Schweini, Lahm, Kaka, Riquelme (back in Argentina), etc.

Wow dude, you know fucking much about it :kickass: I also don´t like Gomez that much, but in the last season he was damn good. I´m corious about how long will Phillip Lahm stay in the Bundesliga. I think, he is one of the best defenders!

Woopie! We just qualified 4-sure for the World Cup next year.......

By far my favourite Ajax player ever... Jari Litmanen

And here are my favourite moments of Football for me personally...

AC Milan - Ajax (Finals Champions League 95 )
I was blessed that I've seen the home game against Hadjuk Split & Bayern Munich. My teacher banned me from going to the finals... and since mothers don't care a shit about football..she also didn't want me to go if my school didn't allow me. Something I will carry with me for the rest of my life!!!!!!!!

Goal Dennis Bergkamp WC '98 Netherlands vs Argentina

These moments STILL give me the chills....

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Oakland+Raiders+v+Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+GO-F8-Hpv9Tl.jpg
;)

handegg.jpg

:p

That just was golden! :)....
hahahaha.... we Dutch and you German never will be able to play a "normal" game of football..haha

Haha that´s true :) It´s good, that we can laugh about it today.
Holland - Germany will be a classic forever! I´m really looking forward to the new Bayern München team, there will be probably some great dutch players in the future..(they talking about Robben and Snejider in exchange with Ribéry) Van Ghal loves to work with countrymen.

Falcão (futsal): Godlike skills.

Ronaldinho Gaúcho: The best.

Rogério Ceni: Pure ownage. Goalkeeper with most goals in history (83, and still counting). In the same team since 1990 (São Paulo FC).

Last edited by a moderator:
He's playing for Milan (A.C.) now... But he's not even a regular starter. Light years away from what he used to be. Maybe his career will go down the same route as Rivaldo's (now in Uzbekistan) or Denilson's (now playing in Vietnam).

And btw, Felix :kickass: !

Right now is the worst time for a football fan, though (at least in Europe). Off-season is killing me! Withdrawal symptoms galore... :lol: