The Foul Odor Thread

I remember the stench of the stinky tofu down in Mong Kok (an area of Hong Kong). That stuff tastes so fucking good though.

Stinky tofu from Mong Kok? I smell a meme in the works...

2 pretty bad ones I've had are both hospital related. I did some work experience on a vascular surgery ward before I went to med school and one guy's foot was rotting away from really bad gangrene. We saw him on the ward round and, with the curtain round the bed and about 10 of us their the stench was awful about 20secs after we took the dressing off his black rotting foot... eugh.

Also, saw surgery where a woman had a massive perforation in her bowel and the doctors were having to literally scoop shit out of her abdomen... that left me vomming in the bin.

I used to deliver for Pizza Hut, years ago. Back in their "dish washing" area -- which was set up for an operation that dealt more in dipping oil-caked pans in a disgusting mixture of greasy soap-water and sanitizer chemicals than anything resembling "washing" -- there was a sort of grease trap below the sink. Apparently this particular Pizza Hut location had gone something like 13 years without ever having cleaned out the fucking thing. So one day, like The Blob emerging from the depths below, out of the grill of this thing comes this vile orange ooze. A thick, foul mixture of all the grease, fat, oil, and general rancid shit left behind in these pans and rinsed down the drain over more than a dozen fucking years, finally erupting from the floor like a force of wretched malice laying dormant come to seek vengeance on our nostrils.

Suffice to say, the management had no place but to close the place early for the day. You know the mutagen from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Some turtles came into contact with that shit, they would not have grown up to become a bunch of pizza-loving dudes. Shredder and Krang would have ruled the universe while the Turtles sought their vengeance on the infernal Pizza Hut corporation for so brutally offending their sense of smell.

In my Forensic Science class we had to dissect cats, and while conducting the autopsy we discovered that our cat had an exploded gallbladder... very very nasty smelling :|

I once went down on a girl and was too drunk to realize immediately that she had not showered that day. It was kinda pungent.

Smelly snatch is an instant turnoff. No matter how drunk you are you have to insert a finger or two first and then smell it before going down on it.

I used to deliver for Pizza Hut, years ago. Back in their "dish washing" area -- which was set up for an operation that dealt more in dipping oil-caked pans in a disgusting mixture of greasy soap-water and sanitizer chemicals than anything resembling "washing" -- there was a sort of grease trap below the sink. Apparently this particular Pizza Hut location had gone something like 13 years without ever having cleaned out the fucking thing. So one day, like The Blob emerging from the depths below, out of the grill of this thing comes this vile orange ooze. A thick, foul mixture of all the grease, fat, oil, and general rancid shit left behind in these pans and rinsed down the drain over more than a dozen fucking years, finally erupting from the floor like a force of wretched malice laying dormant come to seek vengeance on our nostrils.

Suffice to say, the management had no place but to close the place early for the day. You know the mutagen from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Some turtles came into contact with that shit, they would not have grown up to become a bunch of pizza-loving dudes. Shredder and Krang would have ruled the universe while the Turtles sought their vengeance on the infernal Pizza Hut corporation for so brutally offending their sense of smell.

Old food grease is such a awful smell. :ill:

How is it manning up? It's not like I gain anything if I don't do it with some bitch. I don't like getting head because I have a phobia of saliva. I hate the fact that I have saliva. So...we still fuck, I'm good.