The 'French people VS Greek people' Poll

WHO's BEST : FRENCH PEOPLE OR GREEK PEOPLE ?

• FRANCE : best food in the world , best kissing , most beautiful girls , most handsome guys , most go

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • GREECE : Nikos Aliagas , Mykonos , ruins , pollution in Athens , olives and feta , its national soc

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • What time is it again ?

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
oh god since I've just got back here from France, I have tons of things to say about French stuff..
I donno where to begin but someone mentioned about appearance: most girls were ugly-no offence but this is the truth-
but hey it was fun coz everybody was looking at me*ahem*
and most people thought I'm spanish or italian.some of them didn't even know turkey exists, so I think this one explains the brains :lol:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
haha,just that your nickname is compatible with constant mutations,hhahaa!!!!no hard feelings,eh?

btw were you by any chance at the antimatter concerts??do i know you??:confused:

and are you doing greek classes???or you just have a greek mate that teaches you swearing words?haha

i was at the Paris gig but we don't know each other i believe, unless you're the girl who asked me to move my ass cause we were sitting down and i was preventing you from reaching the back of the room to take pics ?

P.S : go ahead , have fun with my nick it's no big deal, i love it when you're having fun with my Nick :lol:

Originally posted by Mariner
it are his mates who clapped along with angelica :mad: puffs

what"s the problem ! I did clap and singalong too! We French people are the best crowd in the world. We would have been singingalong on every song if Dunc had not been looking so sad that evening. We did not want to disturb his mourning *DOOM*

Originally posted by ashure
oh god since I've just got back here from France, I have tons of things to say about French stuff..
I donno where to begin but someone mentioned about appearance: most girls were ugly-no offence but this is the truth-

GET YOURSELF A PAIR OF EYES :mad:

Originally posted by Fake Plastic Man
France,Damn it!

(arsenal you know...)

AT LAST SOMEONE OF GOOD TASTE !!! :lol:

Yep , Henry , Wiltord , Vieira and Pires rule , Arsenal is my fave foreign team, well the only foreign team i care about in fact !

attachment.php

:lol:

Originally posted by H.P.Lovecraft
I think french girls don't shave their arm pits - or is it that the germans don't ?

it's the Portuguese and Spanish goddoomit !!!
At least that's what we are told here :lol:
Hey seriously i can swear our girls shave their armpits ;)