the FUCK YOU thread resurrection.

Söy;6200245 said:
i think youre frightened of religion :p

hence why you hate it so much :D
probably he is and so am I, it scares me how many people find it comfortable NOT to use their own mind and not to check things out and just fallow like herb of sheep after some one, or something.... religion...
fucking retards that have low self confidence, low self awareness, have no life and no real purpose in their life, being busy thinking about the life after and forget to live right now.
and to religion i would refer satanists, Christians, Jews, Muslims, and any other group of people that does the same thing

probably he is and so am I, it scares me how many people find it comfortable NOT to use their own mind and not to check things out and just fallow like herb of sheep after some one, or something.... religion...
fucking retards that have low self confidence, low self awareness, have no life and no real purpose in their life, being busy thinking about the life after and forget to live right now.
and to religion i would refer satanists, Christians, Jews, Muslims, and any other group of people that does the same thing

What he said.

Also, it's not just the indoctrinating and evangelistic ways that some religions act. It's that way that they blindly deny that the world is millions of years old! Ie: "The bible says nothing about dinosaurs so they never existed." "The bible says that the earth is 6000 years old, so carbon dating is wrong."

There is so, so, so, so much evidence that the world is billions of years old. Yet they still have the audacity and lunacy to deny this FACT.

I have yet to hear a Christian explain this, except to say something to the extent of "God set it up that way so it would look like...", which sounds remarkably like the Flying Spaghetti Monster joke.

fuck heartless.
123401.jpg