the FUCK YOU thread resurrection.

well fuck me.. the FUCK YOU thread lives! big fucks to you all and to all of your reasons to post here :)

Fuck Christianity and all the fucking Christians that have come to my house at 9pm trying to "save me" blind faggots.

I want everyone on this forum to HELP ME say A BIG FUCK YOU! to my boss AGAIN because...

She said I have to every day change the mop head and I can't get it off the mop. So FUCK YOU! But don't fuck the poor mop head!

/...maybe you should try fucking the mophead... at least then you'll be less uptight :lol:

Fuck you Brett Myers,Charlie Manuel and Rod Barajas.

Dude when a player is coming to home plate,YOU BLOCK THE FUCKING PLATE!!

they teach you that shit in fucking TEE BALL:lol:

and fuck you Brett Myers for being a shitty pitcher, and for hitting on me when you have a wife and kids.

and just fuck Uncle Charlie.

:oops:

^Yeahhh go Nikki:p

Fuck the stupid assholes that stand in the middle of the hall when you have 3minutes to get from 3rd floor to 1st floor and have to make it to class on time and don't fucking move their asses and then when you try to push past them they give the the bitchiest look ever.

WELL THERE WOULDNT BE THAT PROBLEM IF YOU WOULD MOVE YOUR FAT LAZY ASS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONES WAY!

^Yeahhh go Nikki:p

Fuck the stupid assholes that stand in the middle of the hall when you have 3minutes to get from 3rd floor to 1st floor and have to make it to class on time and don't fucking move their asses and then when you try to push past them they give the the bitchiest look ever.

WELL THERE WOULDNT BE THAT PROBLEM IF YOU WOULD MOVE YOUR FAT LAZY ASS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONES WAY!

ugh I hate that, it was always like that in high school