the FUCK YOU thread resurrection.

Fuck my job, fuck pakis, and fuck old ladies who are gonna die soon but insist on buying a million lotto tickets... I just want to grab them and yell "YOU'RE GONNA DIE SOON YOU CUNTS! SO NO NEED TO HOPE FOR MONEY CUZ YOU WON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO FUCKING ENJOY IT!"

I had a REALLY bad fucking night at work... I will probably get fired soon XD buuuuuut on the plus side three emo kids tried to argue with me cuz I wouldn't sell them fireworks and I made them fucking shit their pants and leave the store. The kid was all horrified, the look on his face was priceless... and when he was like "Chill out man" I almost pissed myself.

FUCK ORGANISED RELIGION. Now the fucking Jehovah's witnesses are coming to my door at 9pm trying to "save me". Just because they have ruined their lives along with all other abrahamic religions, doesn't mean that I have to aswell.

i think youre frightened of religion :p

hence why you hate it so much :D

i think youre frightened of religion :p

hence why you hate it so much :D

FUCK ORGANISED RELIGION. Now the fucking Jehovah's witnesses are coming to my door at 9pm trying to "save me". Just because they have ruined their lives along with all other abrahamic religions, doesn't mean that I have to aswell.

Haha, those people don't come to our neighborhood since they'll probably get shot or something.

jesusxu5py8.jpg

:mad: That's not true. I hate how some people have to ruin everything and embarrass the entire religion by shoving their beliefs down peoples' throats. I'm a Christian and I'm not like that! Just so you know...