where do all the views come from ?

It's been that way for awhile. Someone even made a thread like this awhile back with about the same result. We have a lot of lurkers I guess, but barely any posters for whatever reason.

I went on a Netflix spree last night and watched a bunch of shit. My Way, The Wave, The Man From Nowhere, and I Saw the Devil.

The last 2 I'd already seen and I really enjoyed them. The first 2 were eh, but still entertaining enough to keep watching. The Man From Nowhere is like a foreign version of Taken but way better imo.

I've seen a couple, none of them were really good. In fact they were pretty shitty musicals, but at least the songs were good. Sweeney Todd and Repo: The Genetic Opera.

I've never seen Sweeney Todd and after a long time of people trying to get me to watch Repo I finally sat down with a friend who swore it was amazing over the summer and watched it. Didn't like it really. I'm very picky with musicals actually. I don't even like Rocky Horror...

I can't forgive Repo for that atrocious "seventeen" song in the middle of it. Stands out like a sore thumb. Plus it has no plot, it's kinda like a dadaist movie meets star wars.

I agree. I feel like it gets way more acclaim than it should, and all I think of when I see anything about it is how well it would fit on merchandise in hot topic.

Repo: The Genetic Opera

I watched this with my friend few years ago and only thing I recall truly liking was the song called something like Night Surgeon. Holy fuck I lol'd at the line "I remember, I dismember".

when it comes to people that have seen it, you get pretty much 2 responses

it was totally awesome
it totally sucked

kinda like "The Doom Generation" i guess