The fucking Dave Matthews Band

Black Winter Day, I don't like The Dave Matthews Band but I disagree with you entirely. In fact, you seem like a moronic and jealous cunt. Wish I would have caught this thread back then. Is that fool still a poster even?

What in particular do you disagree with? His blanket statement of pseudo intellectual college kids is pretty dead on.

These are the same fucking people who take board games to bars. WTF?!?! :erk:

i can agree with that. however i don't think the blame lies solely on DMB (or the other crappy bands for that matter) regardless of the fact that this particular brand of douchebaggery associates itself with this type of music. also i find it nonsensical to waste time hating music and making a point to hate music and let everyone know it when there's so much great stuff out there to listen to. seems like a few people that have come and gone here waste their time spewing so much hate but offering so little to grow on. then again, i'm just a troll. so who cares. needs more motivational posters.

Yea fuck this band. I only enjoyed that 1 minute diddly at the end of the song I posted, every other note I have ever heard has been guano. I don't approve of free slaves working with whites in an artistic capacity.

It just isn't right mang, it just isn't right. :dopey: