The American Dream is fucking dead.

NADatar said:
What can I say, I give back to the community. :loco:

The point of that statement was to say that America shits on the middle class as much as they do the poor. I truly believe that, barring some massive revolution taking down the entire system, that the top 1% will have a complete domination over the rest of us eventually.* If they don't already of course, which can certainly be argued. Look at the cost of living v. earnings, how much education costs, etc. It's getting awfully nasty and yes, I can take care of myself just fine and certainly love a lot of aspects about the US of A, but there's no way I'd raise my children here.

*I hope it's like that one Itchy and Scratchy where all the Itchies have giant brains

K I can agree with this. My ultimate goal is to move to the Northwest or Canada. California is fucking repulsive. Raise your children under a mighty maple tree mi amigo! :loco:

Iapplied for my job, like everyone else. Nothing has ever been handed to me, I've taken what little I have by tooth, fang and claw. And I'm currently machiavelli-ing my way towards a higher grade as I've taken on more responsibilities. I drive used cars, and live within my means. If I occasionally have a pay period where I'm being fiscally cautious, isn't that an example of your much vaunted personal accountability?

You need to lay off the caffeine or something cause you take some things I say way to personally. Trust me, you are not cosmically significant, nor am I.