The FUNNIEST PERSON-awards.

Originally posted by asphyXy
notice how this thread is gay and lying.

if you're going to have a poll, why not make a poll? funniest person ever: mitch hedberg. he kicks unmeasurable amounts of ass. so unmeasurable that he has the ability to rape your mom with a pitckfork so hard that it's able to go back and time and abort your birth. too bad he doesn't do that often.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

my vote goes to this freak here cause of the pitchfork-mom-time travel shit. best thing I've read in days! :lol:

That Yngwie/Jesper-joke was a hoot. Whoever wrote that originally?

I remember another rather funny gag. It went something like this: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Fukk THIS, I am dysappointed with In Fjames because they thankt SLIPKNOT in the credits on reroot to remane! Fuck! The album is worse now that I know this!

:lol::lol::lol:Oh shit, I laughed when I read that. Of course on the now horribly deceased In Flames-forum (from where I´m guessing that Yngwie/Jesper-joke was also taken). Oh, those were some fun times when that forum was around.

i was Jack Le Rolf, the mightiest pirate of the seven seas (and a die hard metalhead too)
now THOSE were the times...

SHIP AHOY, THREE MILES TO THE MIDDLE OF THE STARBOARD BOUND... MAN THE GUNS.... FIRE!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Originally posted by U[Sic]M

I remember another rather funny gag. It went something like this: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Fukk THIS, I am dysappointed with In Fjames because they thankt SLIPKNOT in the credits on reroot to remane! Fuck! The album is worse now that I know this!

:lol::lol::lol:Oh shit, I laughed when I read that. Of course on the now horribly deceased In Flames-forum (from where I´m guessing that Yngwie/Jesper-joke was also taken). Oh, those were some fun times when that forum was around.

Huh? I am lost........Don't mind me, I am drunk........reg at my forums.......

http://saiyanbeyond.advnetsol.net/forums/index.php

Originally posted by U[Sic]M

:lol::lol::lol:Oh shit, I laughed when I read that. Of course on the now horribly deceased In Flames-forum (from where I´m guessing that Yngwie/Jesper-joke was also taken). Oh, those were some fun times when that forum was round.

Well inflamer just basically said the joke on that other thread here. Except he didn't SAY Jesper was God, but he was certainly implying it. And of course it was said numerous times at the IF forum, which I single handedly destroyed.

Anyway, who were you on the old IF board? You didn't show up with this name until the FOFOFOGOFIIF forum, as far as I can recall.

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
i was Jack Le Rolf, the mightiest pirate of the seven seas (and a die hard metalhead too)
now THOSE were the times...

SHIP AHOY, THREE MILES TO THE MIDDLE OF THE STARBOARD BOUND... MAN THE GUNS.... FIRE!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Let me guess... WAIT, don't tell me!!

You like Running Wild!

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Well inflamer just basically said the joke on that other thread here. Except he didn't SAY Jesper was God, but he was certainly implying it. And of course it was said numerous times at the IF forum, which I single handedly destroyed.

Anyway, who were you on the old IF board? You didn't show up with this name until the FOFOFOGOFIIF forum, as far as I can recall.

Yeah, I noticed that joke recently. And here I was, thinking the true In Flames-forum mentality was all but present (well, of course, here on UM, not at that other one, the OUIFf). Fuck! I missed that whole final thread where you pretended to be Björn or whatever it was you did. I must commend you on a job well done, though, as I hear it was truly spectacular (obviously ruining the forum and all).

Uhm, I just lurked basically. You were already on top of things back then, so I just sat idly by and watched. It wasn´t until people went around with "OOOOOH R.I.P. IN FLAMES-FORUM"-signatures that I felt I had to step in and kick some ass.

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Let me guess... WAIT, don't tell me!!

You like Running Wild!

Fuck no! Can´t you tell by his nickname? He´s a total Helloween-fan, from top to bottom. He´s so totally stolen one of Helloween´s song titles.