The Gathering 10 year aniversery!

Sickan

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jan 23, 2008
Gothenburg, Sweden
So guys, 10 years ago this day, Testament's The Gathering was released and I know alot of you (me included) think it's one of the greatest albums ever made!
Big salute to our own Andy Sneap and James Murphy (and the rest of Testament ofc) for creating such a masterpiece! :headbang:

FUCKING FUCK YEAH! I've actually been jonesing on that album for the past week or two, all I'll listen to/jam with (besides Arch Enemy and Wintersun of course :))

THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS IN TWO THOUSAND TWEEEEEEEEEELVE!

That's funny. I've actually been spinning this for a few weeks now too and thought "Damn, it's already been ten years!" yesterday on a long ass ride home.

Such a great album and tied for the best (with Low) of the Murphy era in my book.

Wouldn't hurt if there was more lead/solo work on that album though! ;)

And the mix has quite some unique flavour, especially the guitars.

Holy shit 10 years. Still sounds as good as ever! It's one of the best ever for me!!

If someone were to ask me "What is metal?", I would put on The Gathering.

This album still doesn't get old for me!

I've actually done that a few times and felt totally confident that I represented the genre well.

It's an amazing album...probably one of 5 albums I actually listen to on a regular basis.

I am actually quoted in my high school year book as saying it was the best album of the year, haha. They polled a bunch of students and my survey made it in.

God, what a dork. :kickass: