Angrafan

Feb 26, 2002
South Florida
Visit site
I am planning on attending those dates:

03/19/06 Sat @ Jaxx –Springfield, VA
03/20/06 Sun @ The Middle East – Boston, MA
03/21/06 Mon @ The Knitting Factory – New York, NY

Still have not decided how I am going to do this! :loco: I have a place to stay in DC an NY... I guess I could fly to DC see the show, rent a car, drive to boston.. Drive back to NY and then fly back from NY to Florida! :loco:

Maybe I could skip the boston show.. It would make traveling easier..

Any The Gathering fans on the board?

We are definitely hitting the NYC show Lucas. Boston we have to consider carefully before doing.

Should be fun regardless! Can't fucking wait!!!!!

Any dates south of Jaxx? Uh-huh. Thought not. (I'm just guessing here, but it would be par for the course.)

I'm considering going up that way for 69 Eyes (a friends' band is opening, at Jaxx), and near there (Raleigh) for Opeth/Devin Townsend Band.....since it looks like Devy will not be on the tour here. :hotjump:

Just to let those that are in Texas know or close and feel like taking a road trip. The Gathering will be appearing at The End records showcase at SXSW on 3-17-06 along with Green Carnation and Canada's Unexpect. Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!

Jesus Christ! I gotta work that Monday night. *&^%$&&(^()! I have been wanting to catch the Gathering for a while. Anything else in the Northeast on Weds/Thurs?

Peace,
Ray C.

Scott came and told Alicia and I about this show last weekend. i so want to get to this. of course it all depends on how pt is going....and if we have the replacement car in time. But oh...to see the gathering....so close to home.

coldie

Angrafan said:
I am planning on attending those dates:

03/19/06 Sat @ Jaxx –Springfield, VA
03/20/06 Sun @ The Middle East – Boston, MA
03/21/06 Mon @ The Knitting Factory – New York, NY

Still have not decided how I am going to do this! :loco: I have a place to stay in DC an NY... I guess I could fly to DC see the show, rent a car, drive to boston.. Drive back to NY and then fly back from NY to Florida! :loco:

Maybe I could skip the boston show.. It would make traveling easier..

Any The Gathering fans on the board?

Where did you get these dates? They are not listed on the band's official page yet.

They played The Middle East last time they were here. November's Doom was one of the openers. REALLY nice venue/atmosphere. Will have to make that trip again.

Incidentally, the days of the week are wrong: the 19th is a Sunday, the 20th is a Monday, and the 21st a Tuesday.

The Boston date has appeared on the Middle East website. Listed as a USA/Canada date but tba on The Gathering website. Only a festival in Texas is fully listed.

Mon 3/20
The Gathering, Giant Squid, Unexpect – 18+ $15adv/$17dos – NOTE: 7pm Doors

Price is down from the last time if I remember right. Sucks that it's on a Monday. Hopefully they won't have such a bad tour this time around. Last time they were supposed to play L'amours but then they shut down and one of the Canada dates was cancelled because the club wouldn't provide any equipment and I don't think was paying enough for it to be profitable for them. Just a big clusterfuck.

I already have a ticket for the show at Jaxx. Good lord, I'll never forget my reaction when I saw that show announced. And then I had a similar reaction when they added Todesbonden. :D