The Gayest Metal-Band Ever...

Mythos Inibri

Undead User
Dec 16, 2005
WA STATE
From what I've seen and read it looks like Hammerfall would win.Which band do you think would win this unfortunate honor?

i don't have an opinion on them either way.as i said above just from what I've seen and read.please read the question clearly and reply if you wish. okay MetalAges?if you were adding to my question that is great too.

evil miscreant said:
i don't have an opinion on them either way.as i said above just from what I've seen and read.please read the question clearly and reply if you wish. okay MetalAges?if you were adding to my question that is great too.
you tell him man, who's that guy anyway to come here and ruin your thread :mad:

evil miscreant said:

It would be great if you could add to your own topic dude. You made a statement not based on any opinion of your own but based on someone elses. What band do YOU think is the gayest, and hopefully one you have actually heard and listened to? Personally I dig Hammerfall, cheesy at times sure, but still enjoyable.

Manowar
Hammerfall
Nine Inch Nails(trent is a homo-gay)
Megadeth
HIM
At The Gates/the haunted

I'm probably forgetting a lot of power metal bands.

... and everyone heres favorite band.

The Greys said:
Manowar
Hammerfall
Nine Inch Nails(trent is a homo-gay)
Megadeth
HIM
the haunted

I'm probably forgetting a lot of power metal bands.

... and everyone heres favorite band.

fixed your reply. The first at the gates albums rule.

most lyrical themes in metal (drinking, celebration of a--usually romanticized and mythologized--past, comradery in battle, playind d and d, getting all angry at ronald reagan) are typically "masculine" oriented activites and necessitate a certain amount of male bonding; we are all adults here and surely quite familiar with the semantic range carried by "bonding," thus i would posit that not only is all metal inherantly homoerotic, but that metalheads are typically subs.

People keep saying older ATG ... older at the gates. All there music sounds like shit to me. GAY

Life Sucks said:
Dream Evil and especially their side project Pure X (who according to metal archives lyrically deal with topics such as "Homosexuality, anal sex, sexual experimentation"). Gross.
Yeah, I saw that. It was kind of disturbing.