The Gayest Metal-Band Ever...

112478.jpg

do I need to say more?

MetalAges said:
It would be great if you could add to your own topic dude. You made a statement not based on any opinion of your own but based on someone elses. What band do YOU think is the gayest, and hopefully one you have actually heard and listened to? Personally I dig Hammerfall, cheesy at times sure, but still enjoyable.

the gayest band in my opinion would be Europe.That song The Final Countdown is the absolute worst song I have ever heard in my life and they look even gayer than Hammerfall.:lol:

:oops: I like hammerfall (mostly when i'm full of beer) but after reading this i'm starting to question my sexuality

Blinded By Blood said:
Dragonforce and CoB are pretty fucking gay

I'd say the most seriously homoerotic band is Manowar
no, any kind of nu metal sucks-Corn, LINKIN PARK should go die. When they teamed up with JayZ it made me barf even more, oh my... anyways yea..

CoB is good, in my opinion, but hey I havent heard every kind of metal so my mind will probably change later on, but all I know is that NuMetal sucks, period

evil miscreant said:
the gayest band in my opinion would be Europe.That song The Final Countdown is the absolute worst song I have ever heard in my life and they look even gayer than Hammerfall.:lol:

I saw a count down for the worst metal songs on MTV and that exact song was #1 LOL! hahah, yea its probably the lowest you can go...