The Gayest Metal-Band Ever...

The Greys said:
If you're a metalhead and see boy george or george micheal on VH1 you laugh because they're gay. If you laugh at Halford or bands with corpsepaint you're not longer metal and gay.

what?

anyway, the fact that halford is gay, is inconsequential to me as far as the music goes. it is also inconsequential when i assess him as a singer - i.e. i still acknowledge the fact that he is talented and has contributed greatly to the genre.

however, as a person, i find it is disappointing that he is gay (due to the fact that i see homosexuality as something which is unnatural, unnecessary and sick) and it renders him null as any sort of role model.

im not going to argue about whether being a poof is right or wrong here, just accept the above, as my opinion.

I maintain that the drummer of HIM stated in an interview with Terroriser (or Decibel, can't remember which) magazine that they classify themselves as "love metal". As far as I can tell, that's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

SacredReich said:
I maintain that the drummer of HIM stated in an interview with Terroriser (or Decibel, can't remember which) magazine that they classify themselves as "love metal". As far as I can tell, that's the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Dude... love is so gay. I want to be alone my entire life, personally. Love is for sissies. You know what else is? Foreplay. Foreplay is for sissies, too. Real men get in, unload and get out!

Agalloch, Anthrax, Bathory, Borknagar, Black Sabbath, Blut Aus Nord, Cannibal Corpse, Celestial Season, Cryptopsy, Daemonarch, Danzig, Darkthrone, Dark Tranquility, Dead Can Dance, Death, Demigod, Dissection, Emperor, Graveworm, Hypocrisy, In Flames (old only), In Slaughter Natives, Lacrimosa, Leaves' Eyes, Mayhem, Miranda Sex Garden, My Dying Bride, Nightwish, Nokturnal Mortum, Old Man's Child, Omen(sorta), Ohtar, Pain, Pain of Salvation, Paradise Lost, Primordial, Rotting Christ, Samhain, Sepultura, Slaughtered Fields of Christ, Sophia, Tearstained, The 69 Eyes, Therion, Tiamat, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Throwdown, Type O Negative, Unmoored, Vintersorg

That's an awful lot of gay bands :erk:

I was kidding with you... and you post all your favorite bands.

Good Job!

Susperia said:
Dude... love is so gay. I want to be alone my entire life, personally. Love is for sissies. You know what else is? Foreplay. Foreplay is for sissies, too. Real men get in, unload and get out!
You will be alone all your life if you keep on thinking like that:lol:

Susperia said:
hi there ;)

:Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin:
Susperia said:
LISTEN YOUNG LADY PADDY LIKES TO MAKE LOVE WITH THE LADYS AND IT CAN TAKE HIM ALL NIGHT TO UNLOAD:Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin:

Susperia said:
this chilling hoarfrost upon my heathen beard shall be my lone companion in this, hoariest of tundras, on this, pithiest of nights

Susperia said:

i guess i'm a sissy than.i love it to last.i don't want to be a real man.so nanny-nanny-booboo:lol: