The Gayest Metal-Band Ever...

Make war not love.

fuck god!

Slit the throats of baby lambs. Set christians ablaze with torches hearing them scream in agonizing pain wishing god would strick down!

jesus cries

ender7227 said:
A) i cant believe you said kiss and quality metal in the same breath
B) when was queen metal? queen is awesome but not metal
you a moe-ron
Two things in texas and you are not a steer. Fuck off! Kiss is classic
rock and i was kidding with mr paddy.

Susperia said:
Dude... love is so gay. I want to be alone my entire life, personally. Love is for sissies. You know what else is? Foreplay. Foreplay is for sissies, too. Real men get in, unload and get out!

Yeah, but love METAL?

Susperia said:
Agalloch, Anthrax, Bathory, Borknagar, Black Sabbath, Blut Aus Nord, Cannibal Corpse, Celestial Season, Cryptopsy, Daemonarch, Danzig, Darkthrone, Dark Tranquility, Dead Can Dance, Death, Demigod, Dissection, Emperor, Graveworm, Hypocrisy, In Flames (old only), In Slaughter Natives, Lacrimosa, Leaves' Eyes, Mayhem, Miranda Sex Garden, My Dying Bride, Nightwish, Nokturnal Mortum, Old Man's Child, Omen(sorta), Ohtar, Pain, Pain of Salvation, Paradise Lost, Primordial, Rotting Christ, Samhain, Sepultura, Slaughtered Fields of Christ, Sophia, Tearstained, The 69 Eyes, Therion, Tiamat, Tristania, Theatre of Tragedy, Throwdown, Type O Negative, Unmoored, Vintersorg

That's an awful lot of gay bands :erk:

Nope, just one.

ender7227 said:
hey cowboy if your looking for lovin'
i aint no queer go fuck a steer
^alice in chains, queen of the rodeo

kiss is the equivalant of gwar and korn put together and there is nothing classic about them except that they are old
Oh no not the fact that them and alice cooper invented shock rock which
that and the other music from the 60's and 70's were the blueprint for
metal oh no Kiss didn't have a hand in that at all hey ask your heroes'
Zakk and Mr. Cantrell on some of there favorite bands they listen while
they were growing up maybe one of these days you will get a clue but
I seriously doubt it.

KMADD said:
Oh no not the fact that them and alice cooper invented shock rock which
that and the other music from the 60's and 70's were the blueprint for
metal oh no Kiss didn't have a hand in that at all hey ask your heroes'
Zakk and Mr. Cantrell on some of there favorite bands they listen while
they were growing up maybe one of these days you will get a clue but
I seriously doubt it.

i dont give a damn about jerry's or zakk's favorite bands
nice job recognizing him, btw. you do know your shit once in a while
i don't appreciate manson, i don't appreciate kiss, and i dont appreciate cooper. i probably wouldn't appreciate ozzy except for his guitar players. shock metal is not art it is whoring yourself out and labeling it art marilyn manson is a very intelligent man but his music is shit and all shock metal is shit
marilyn manson said:
What good would Marilyn Manson be if no one hated Marilyn Manson
replace all the marilyn manson's in that sentance with shock rock and you have the truth about the whole genre

Whats so bad about NIN and Trent Reznor? I think theyre good, well The Downwards Spiral is a good album. That's the only NIN album I listen to.

DeathsSweetEbrace- What's so 'gay' about Throwdown? I think they're decent enough at what they do.

Trent Reznor is a beefcake now. It's a little creepy. =\

BurningWitch said:
Whats so bad about NIN and Trent Reznor? I think theyre good, well The Downwards Spiral is a good album. That's the only NIN album I listen to.
Nothing, they clasify NIN as a goth music and mention it in metal thread, idiots.