The 'geek/nerd/anime/comics/etc.' thread

Disney owns Lucasfilm now so they have the right to make a sequel to anything made by Lucasfilm like Indiana Jones, Willow, Howard the Duck...etc. They will of course make more Star Wars films now too. Harrison Ford is in his 70's now so I don't see them making another Indiana Jones anytime soon.

Oh and I have not heard of any remakes. A remake is when they completely redo the film over with new actors and everything. There is no way they can remake Star Wars or Indiana Jones it is a fail. Sequels they can make because it continues the universe they created instead of trying to redo everything.

If you are thinking of what I wrote, I was merely talking about the digitally "improved" versions of the original trilogy. I just couldn't think of a better word for it at the time.

Oh you mean "the special editions". Fair enough it would be a bucket of luck to find the original unaltered versions in this day and age. I have the blu rays altered yes, but they look and sound fantastic.

Oh you mean "the special editions". Fair enough it would be a bucket of luck to find the original unaltered versions in this day and age. I have the blu rays altered yes, but they look and sound fantastic.

Exactly, it was the unaltered, original versions inclusion in the box that made me want them. I've seen both versions before, but as you say, it's so hard to find the original versions nowadays, so I just had to have it!

High School of the Dead.

Season 2.

Next year.

If you're gonna watch cartoons, might as well be as low brow as fucken possible, right!?

/pantyshot

Oh don't get me started on that series, I find it disgusting; it makes me nauseous and not because of the zombies. So much better stuff out there and people choose to see that. *sigh*

Right now, I'm watching:
- Kamisama Kiss
- Magi
- Polar Bear Café
- Psycho Pass
- Sword Art Online
- Zetsuen no Tempest

Magi, SKC, PP & ZnT are real treats, especially the first three. I'm surprised at the amount of great new series that started this season; it's great to actually be watching new great series, not old-great series ad nauseaum.