The 'geek/nerd/anime/comics/etc.' thread

I played some ps3/xbox 360 games this weekend. The games were Mass Effect, Army of Two: the 40th day, BlazBlue and Borderlands. In between I played a 'rpg' table game called Talisman, really awesome. Also I was the keeper for a long session of Trail of Cthulhu rpg. I didn't tell a story since ages, but I was told that the plot and narration were really interesting. It didn't finish yet, but the end of the first chapter is really close.

I'm pretty positive it's just a time exculsive like Ressi 4 was for the gamecube. Although I have been wrong before.:lol:

I'd love if that were the case, but right now 'tis only on 360, so… bummer. It's interesting to see how Sony lost some of its major licenses/games in this console war, e.g. Final Fantasy (who'd expect one for 360 after all these years?) and MG.

I'd love if that were the case, but right now 'tis only on 360, so… bummer. It's interesting to see how Sony lost some of its major licenses/games in this console war, e.g. Final Fantasy (who'd expect one for 360 after all these years?) and MG.
Well I think the problem is Microsoft are offering a lot of money for the titles. Which is kind of an issue to me, because as a developer this should've really be effecting your chocies, because you're making games for people not companys.

tldr; Companies are greedy.

Well I think the problem is Microsoft are offering a lot of money for the titles. Which is kind of an issue to me, because as a developer this should've really be effecting your chocies, because you're making games for people not companys.

tldr; Companies are greedy.

Of course companies are greedy, most of them have stopped making games for people since a looooooooooong time ago. There're few of them nowadays, it's sad. Maybe that's why I've stopped playing a lot of games….

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Donkey-Kong-donkey-kong-831449_1600_1200.jpg

Have to say Nintendo totally stole the show. Loads of amazing Wii and DS titles. Then the line up for the 3DS is out of this world, the best line up for any gaming device ever. :worship:

Have to say Nintendo totally stole the show. Loads of amazing Wii and DS titles. Then the line up for the 3DS is out of this world, the best line up for any gaming device ever. :worship:

I wouldn't say "ever", but Nintendo definitely stole the show. I'm incredibly happy because DK is coming back, it's my favourite Nintendo series. I'm also very excited about Golden Sun: Dark Sun. I played both games on the GBA, and finished them fully with all the summons and stuff. This game has been long overdue, mainly because Camelot (its former developer) closed doors, so this makes me very happy. Happy, happy, happy. Happy, happy, very happy happy.

:) happy.

I wouldn't say "ever", but Nintendo definitely stole the show. I'm incredibly happy because DK is coming back, it's my favourite Nintendo series. I'm also very excited about Golden Sun: Dark Sun. I played both games on the GBA, and finished them fully with all the summons and stuff. This game has been long overdue, mainly because Camelot (its former developer) closed doors, so this makes me very happy. Happy, happy, happy. Happy, happy, very happy happy.

:) happy.
Well I think undoubtable the best amount of release titles for any console was Dreamcast, and the goes beyond that. Just check some of the list out http://kotaku.com/5564483/nintendo-3ds-every-announced-game-right-here And there's even more games no mentioned.

Yeah I think everyone has been waiting years for Golden Sun :)

Finished Shigurui (anime) again. The narration is weird, if you don't read the manga is easy to get lost into it, but the story is absolutely great.

No need to be ashamed of downloading tv shows. we're actually doing the developers a favor by spreading the word about how good a show is around parts of the world where they don't air it. Piracy is what brought South Park to Europe in the late nineties by popular demand from pirates and people who didn't know how/where to download it.

No need to be ashamed of downloading tv shows. we're actually doing the developers a favor by spreading the word about how good a show is around parts of the world where they don't air it. Piracy is what brought South Park to Europe in the late nineties by popular demand from pirates and people who didn't know how/where to download it.

Yeah, but it's interesting because Heroes was the most-downloaded series of the net (I did that), but the show got cancelled.

Want to know what I say to that?

FUCK YOU, NBC!!!