The Gilroy Gaslighter show kicked Major ASS!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
We had so much fun playing and the crowd at the Gilroy Gaslighter just freaking ruled!!!! Want to thank you so much for your warm response and hearing alot new fan saying they can't wait for the CD to come out in Sept and buy it. (It means alot) I want to thank my boy's Jon and Ken who always bring the hurt to the shows. (Thanks for bringing your friends too and glad they dug it.) What can I say about you kat but you just kick serious ass. To The future of Guitar Matt, Todd (and his G/F), Aber and most of all thanks for bringing your friends along as well. You guys are great players and soon I will be taking lessons from you kats!!!! Hex, you always kick ass on helping us out in the gear department, YOU RULE BROTHA. The bands Contra and Immune for kicking ass on stage as well. MOst of all to the the people who have never heard us till tonight and said they're now fans of Death Machine. We are so pumped from that and now we have LA'S GAtes of Metal next weekend. Pooch and Henry we missed you kats and you would have been proud of DM tonight.

The biggest shout out has to go to Ken who him and Jon were on the top of our list. Ken What can I say, I was fucking laughing the whole ride home with Troy. We were laughing about all the shit you did at the club, when that cheer flew over that ladies head, my heart freaking sank and I couldn't stop laughing. Even when We got to In and Out Burger, Troy, Hex and myself kept talking about all the things you did.
Ken gets the Death Machine METAL SIGN times a thousand.

In honor of Ken \m/
firedevil.gif
\m/ FUCKING METAL
sasmokin.gif
\m/
fork_off.gif
YOU RULE!!!

Thrak/Death MAchine

The Gilroy show might have been the most versatile Concert I have ever been to. There was Alcohol, Flying/Broken Chairs, Moshing, Blood shed... It had it all. Not to mention the Dead Puppies on my C*ck references. To all those who have yet to witness the spectacle that is Death Machine...Go see them. And props to Troy a.k.a. Devin for the clever bass solo, in I think the fourth song, in which Troy transmutated (atleast in spirit) into the demonic version of Jaco... even if it was copyrighted. The show was really cool. Thanks to Jasun,Troy,Kirk,Mikey and Brett for the inspiring effort. My sincerest apologies go out to anyone I may have knocked over during the song Loss for words...Just know that If you you guys were moshing with us, things like that would not happen. Live Long and Prosper...

LMAO, Jon You FUCKING RULE MAN!!!! It seemed that Jon and Ken own the pit!!!! Jon is a kick ass Bass player and his band should be getting things going here soon. Once they have it together, you can bet you'll see them playing a show with Death MAchine.

YOU RULE JON and thanks for always supporting.
THRAK!!!!

I'm glad I cracked you guys up. My buddy Kevin was very impressed by you guys. I was pretty wasted at the end of the night. I didn't even know that I tossed that chair over some old lady and scared the piss out of her. I hardly even remember my display of public urination on a bible study building. I'm glad I wasn't driving home.

Ken