The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Now, movies like OldBoy (for which there were rumors of a Hollywood remake) would be a terrible idea to remake because they're perfect as they are.

Oldboy remake is happening. I believe Spike Lee is directing and if I'm not mistaken, Josh Brolin is the main character

at least, as of about 2 months ago

Looking forward to seeing the Dragon Tattoo remake. I own the 3 original movies ... I love subtitles, I love foreign movies and I hate foreign (and domestic) assholes who try to make blanket statement about americans ... you end up sounding as dumb as the fuckers you're trying to make fun of in the 1st place

Oldboy remake is happening. I believe Spike Lee is directing and if I'm not mistaken, Josh Brolin is the main character

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Thought it was a great movie...the rape seen was BRUTALZ though lol...
I will say this, the opening credits imagery set to Trent Reznor and Karen O’s collaboration on Led Zeppelin’s “Immigrant Song” can easly be one of the best music videos i have ever seen...that alone was worth $7 to me.

Yup. Awesome movie. I watched it because I'm a fan of David Fincher. I mean, come on... he directed Fight Club, Se7en, The Social Network, etc. etc. I wasn't disappointed with this at all.

Also agreed about that opening animation and Immigrant Song cover... pretty awesome.

I saw Man som hatar kvinnor first and the next day went to see the girl with a dragon tattoo. I have to say the original was good but the remake was better. I even liked the actors better in the remake.