The Glorious Burden

SunlapseVertigo said:
nemuu you have a mere 300 posts. why, of all people, do you always bitch about threads and spam? what are you, the wannabe thread police? 50% of your posts must be you complaining about "worthless threads". you do realize that this is a whole giant community, don't you? if not, you would probably have a heart attack by seeing the sheer amount of spam and threads outside this little unnofficial IF forum. this is one of the most on-topic forums on UM, for the record.
Jesus Christ.
I do bitch quite a bit, but face it: people are jackoffs. I don't give a rats ass if this is the most on-topic forums on UM, that only makes it worse (for the other forums, that I don't frequent, by the way). And yeah, me having 300 posts should indicate the exact opposite, dont you think? God dammit, post count does NOT tell how clever, well-thought out, or quality poster you are. I'd say the opposite.

SpiritCrusherX said:
Hey man, I have a question for you that I'm sure many people have been wanting to ask: what IS it with you and CATFISH? lol.
It's such a random term. Catfish...no one mentions that word ever. I'm bringing a bit of organized silliness to a world without it. And the pictures are great. Huge fish. Funny people.

Tuna just isn't the same.

nemuu said:
My honest opinion is stay the fuck out of this forum as long as you post non-In Flames related bullshit in here.
Oh yeah, and patriocy is moronic. Shut up, we don't care.
You really should get a handle on that.

nemuu said:
Sorry for not having English as my mother tongue and being dyslexic. I do think I made my point. Sorry, but if you post a shitty thread in the wrong forum, you WILL be flamed, and you WILL deserve it. I don't give a flying fuck if people post off-topic threads all the time, the forums are here for a reason.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!

nemuu said:
Posts like these redeem you, you know. For every action there's a reaction, don't expect to go unnoticed if you post crap in the wrong forums. I might've been a bit harsh, but I got no kindness to spare.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Fuck off back to Hungaria, dumbshit. Every one of your posts (except the last, I might add) compelled me to write a reply about what a stupid fucking breast you appear to be.

And I like the new Iced Earth, but it is a downstep in my opinion.