The GMD Classifieds Thread

Sorry, Greys, but that original Unleashed album could prove more useful elsewhere, like if someone was trading away Odium's The Sad Realm of the Stars. I need that fucking album so bad.

I might be interested in trading if you aren't going to take eleventy billion years to send the shit out

It's only happened once with a few people here and it was when I was always fucked up and just a bad period:). I've been trading and selling cds since 2001 and you and no one has anything to worry about. I have a lot of shit to get rid off(it really needs to go).

Your tradelist isn't too appealing. Sorry.

Yeah it's not appealing to me either!.

If you offer to trade first you should have no problem getting people to trade with you.

Not sure if it's rare, but it's not readily available in the US. Looks like they are selling it at the label website (Sekhmet Records). Ends up being $17.50.

It's your fault, Ben, that I want this CD. You sold me Skymorphosis and I fell in love.

I have two of their demo tapes.

It's your fault, Ben, that I want this CD. You sold me Skymorphosis and I fell in love.

Wow I had totally forgotten I sold you anything in the past. But now that you mention it, yeah I remember selling this one to you along with something else.

Well glad you like it, too bad you couldn't grab both at the same time (or maybe you could but just wanted to sample them...in that case that's your fault if you don't have the Art Bleeds now :lol: ).

APG: Check your PMs

I am looking for any and all Burzum albums. If you want to sell them (who knows why you would want to, but maybe to help someone like me out?), let me know

Picture094.jpg

mint cept for a hole punch on the upc
13 dollars + ship

I have the original also and would not sell it. I would sell it for no leason than 30 dollars if selling it.