The GMD Classifieds Thread

Oh wow didnt even notice, and my firefox is being retarded and not letting me change it. I might just relist, it only costs 10cents

ya I think I cant change it because it's ending too soon, damn, well atleast I know why this time.

edit;

i am probably adding Berserker's blood of the warrior(or something like that) and salem spade if anyone wants to buy them before I try eBay.

Bids end tomorrow, 3 have 2+ watchers and 1 has a bid, so you might be able to get it cheap still. I also added my Wii with 2 games if anyones interested, Reserve on that is 199.99(basically I want 200 for it, hopefully).

Okay, so I'm finally going to make a trade list

Everything is 5 bucks unless noted otherwise. Shipping will be 2.50 unless otherwise noted. I am also open for trades, so make me some offers. PAYPAL ONLY if you are to purchase something from me

Wintersun - S/T
Savatage - Gutter Ballet (I'm pretty sure it's an original)
Samael - Blood Ritual/Worship Him (2 discs) (10 bucks)
Napalm Death - Smear Campaign
Cannibal Corpse - Kill
Eluveitie - Slania
Unexpect - In A Flesh Aquarium (Promo copy. 5 bucks total)
Death Angel - Killing Season*
I have some Pantera that I am willing to sell/trade. Let me know if you are interested

Denotes held
*denotes recently added

Shame on you for selling the Samael and Reverend Bizarre. Too bad I have both.

And it doesn't surprise me you're selling the Wintersun I sold to you.

Ozz, I'm gonna pay you for Defloration and the new Decrepit Birth soon, consider them held.

Unless you wanna trade for something I have...AIM me for list.

Shame on you for selling the Samael and Reverend Bizarre. Too bad I have both.

Samael is good, but I never listen to it. Rev Biz I can't get into at all for some reason. Besides, someone is getting a really good deal on the Rev Biz should they choose to take it.

And it doesn't surprise me you're selling the Wintersun I sold to you.

Had a feeling I would tire of it quickly?

I think you should hold the Bizz for me that's a really good cd, and I just sold my cds on ebay so I got shit in paypal atm

Sweet.

Held for you

I won't be sending this stuff out until next week, so I will PM you when I want the money (usually a day before I send stuff out)

You were getting first dibs on the Biz anyway

My trade list, pretty bad, and small, because I never trade and these are the loose ends of my collection...

Suffocation - Souls to Deny
Grimfaug - Defloration of Life's Essence(Tape, this is great record but my tape deck is going bad. Offer something good)
Obituary - Frozen In Time
Thyrfing - Farsotstider
Ophthalamia - A Journey In Darkness(First press from 1994, offer something good)
As I Lay Dying - Shadows Are Security
Immortal - Battles In The North
Blut aus Nord - Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers Of The Icy Age(Candle Light Version)