The GMD Classifieds Thread

Thanks for recommending me your list Ozzman, I'm sure I'd like the Wintersun and Cannibal Corpse, for now I'll just consider buying them. And I'm also interested in the Pantera, do you have The Great Southern Trendkill, Vulgar Display of Power, and/or Cowboys from Hell for sale?
At Zephyrus: So the Vintersorg, Msyhem, and Carpathian Forest albums aren't available for sale?

I'm interested in selling all my Pantera except CFH. I have all of their studio albums. I am willing to sell all the Pantera I have for 1 dollar each. If you buy one of these and the CC and Wintersun, I will give you a deal on shipping

So I asked one of the guys who bought a cd and if he's going to pay and this is what he said

Why are you asking me 3 DAYS after the auction if I'm going to pay? Yes I'm going to pay. It doesn't say anything in your auction about wanting the payment immediately. Maybe I'll wait a little longer now...

:lol: :lol: what a jerk off im going to break the case or something wheN I send it I think

thats what I think, and its not like its a shitload of money that you would need to wait for a check or anything, its like 9 dollars...lol

Ozz if you want I could send u 12 bones right now through paypal and 50 cents whenever the echeck clears or the douche pays? I never did get ur paypal though

Can anyone help me find the CD entitled "Your Darkest Romance" by the band Fear Cult. I saw it on amazon for $199.99 plus $2.98 shipping, but I'm certainly not going to pay that price for it. :lol:

I can do you a Visionary Complex :p
[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Visionary-Complex-Fear-Cult/dp/B00008XEQ1/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1217801664&sr=1-5]Visionary Complex[/ame]

Nae luck with anything else.

I've never understood why people don't pay immediately. What is the point?

Perhaps the winning price at auction's end exceeded how much was in his or her Paypal account and it takes a few days for the band to transfer more money into it. That's happened to me before.

Zeph, I have looked everywhere for BAN CD with no luck. Sorry, I could not find it. The best I can do is burn it onto CD-R, because I have the MP3s, but I am sure you could just buy it or download it.

Well given that I came across and bought Ultima Thulee yesterday, I'd say I'm good for a while. If you ever happen to find it, think of me.