The GMD Classifieds Thread

I seriously have not gotten into it as much as I thought I would. I will listen to it again, but if Zeph offers me something good as a trade I will trade it away.

Updated tradelist:

Amon Amarth - The Crusher
Belfegor - The Kingdom of Glacial Palaces
Carpathian Forest - Fuck You All !!!!
Diskord - Doomscapes
Dusk - Deathgate
Falkenbach - Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty
Forest of Impaled - Forward the Spears
Lorn - Towards the Abyss of Disease
Mayhem - Grand Declaration of War
Sapthuran - In Hatred
Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur

So, I am listening on my computer to that Blut Aus Nord album and it is MUCH better than I thought it was but nothing amazing I will still trade it away to Zeph if I can find the disk and its booklet. I keep them in a different place as the cases. Worst cast is, I cant find it, but I am sure I will.

I would part with The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity for the right offer. It's not the easiest thing to find anymore.

This is the cd with the slipcase.

I need this! I lost my copy...I still have the case and inserts...but it's sort of useless.

I'll pm you a list of stuff...maybe you'll find something.

Don't think me a nub, that is a spare copy of The Key. Killer album, that. Too bad they wanna go back in time and kill Jesus. But I am thinking they won't be able to do it.

Anyway, this album has been reissued, but I have been noticing a trend on eBay lately that original releases of rare albums are maintaining a high value, even when they have been reissued.

I know you collect quite a bit of Leviathan stuff. Do you have any doubles that you do not want?
Uh, not really. I have a few test press vinyls, but I'm not getting rid of those since the originals are hard enough to find as is. I'm always looking to add demos on cassette, but those are tough to come by. I only have one. I have most of the vinyls that were 500. Still missing Tentacles of Whorror, because that sells for over $100 regularly. I paid that for Xasthur/Leviathan, because it's one of the best things ever pressed.

If your goal is strictly to hear the music, basically everything that came out on cd is in unlimited press. The pre-Verrater stuff is still hard to obtain.

V5:

I shipped your stuff today even though I don't have money yet :p

RMS: Get your fucking money so I can send your shit

Okay, so I'm finally going to make a trade list

Everything is 5 bucks unless noted otherwise. Shipping will be 2.50 unless otherwise noted. I am also open for trades, so make me some offers. PAYPAL ONLY if you are to purchase something from me

Reverend Bizarre - In the Rectory.../Return to the Rectory (10 bucks)

Wintersun - S/T
Savatage - Gutter Ballet (I'm pretty sure it's an original)
Samael - Blood Ritual/Worship Him (2 discs) (10 bucks)
Napalm Death - Smear Campaign
Cannibal Corpse - Kill
Eluveitie - Slania
Unexpect - In A Flesh Aquarium (Promo copy. 5 bucks total)
I have some Pantera that I am willing to sell/trade. Let me know if you are interested

Denotes held

Updated list

I would also be willing to make trades for/purchase these:

Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten
Suffocation - Pierced from Within
Obituary - World Demise
Obituary - The End Complete

I am looking for indiv. copies of those since I have the 2-for-1 things they have out for those.