The GMD Classifieds Thread

Got just a few for sale. Let's say...$5 bucks each, except for the first, just cuz it's a double disc:

Profanatica-'The Enemy of Virtue' $7
Judas Iscariot-'Distant In Solitary Night'
Gorgoroth-'Antichrist'
Marduk-'Plague Angel'
Enthroned-'Towards The Skullthrone of Satan'
Katatonia-'Viva Emptiness' digi
Anathema-'Eternity' digi
Absu-s/t

Updated:

Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters (digi)
Leviathan/Sapthuran - Split
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (Holepunch in barcode)
Beyond Fear - S/T
Sepultura - Arise (Re-master)
Iron Maiden - Killers (Re-Master/Slip case)
Helstar - Nosferatu
Corrosion of Conformity - Animosity
DsO - Kenose
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence (Re-Master/Bonus Tracks)
Atheist - Piece of Time (Re-Master/Bonus Tracks)
Solitude Aeternus - Adagio
Solitude Aeternus - Into The Depths Of Sorrow (Re-issue/bonus tracks/gold disc/digi)
Solitude Aeternus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon (Re-issue/bonus tracks/gold disc/digi)

Non Metal:
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime
BOC - Agents of Fortune (Re-Master/Bonus)
Tom Waits - Rain Dogs
Weather Report - Heavy Weather
Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention - Freak Out!
Van Halen - Women and Children First
Van Halen - II

Beyond Fear is 2 bucks, all others are 5 except for the Atheist, which are 6. This includes shipping.

You are also welcome to make me an offer on any of the ones listed.

Here is my wishlist if you want to make a trade: http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/The_Ozzman/wishlist

Paypal only and USA only

The ones in italics were recently added and the ones in bold are held for others

Because I never ever use the CDs. I listen to everything on my Mac, so I've gotten rid of a lot of stuff after ripping them.

What's the point of even buying the CDs if you're just going to end up with a bunch of illegitimate copies of the music anyway?

What's the point of even buying the CDs if you're just going to end up with a bunch of illegitimate copies of the music anyway?

Well Grant obviously you're an IDIOT because any MORON would know that once you pay money for something you can STILL do ANYTHING you want with it even after you sell it thereby forfeiting your rights to it for example you sell your car to somebody well guess what YOU CAN STILL DRIVE IT because you once paid MONEY for it get with the program jeez.

Man, what have I been doing all these years? Think of all the CDs I could be buying and then returning without ever opening them whilst downloading the MP3s for them online! I'd never have to pirate music again!

I'd be interested in Enemy of Virtue.

Edit: Can you mail overseas? I'm in France.

Give me a day or two, my credit card's having trouble.

Because I don't want to download everything, and I don't go to many shows. I like being able to have the artwork/physical copy for awhile, but then I end up just putting it on iTunes. I listen to almost all of my music on the computer. I paid for it, so it's legal and at least I supported the band.

Because I don't want to download everything, and I don't go to many shows. I like being able to have the artwork/physical copy for awhile, but then I end up just putting it on iTunes. I listen to almost all of my music on the computer. I paid for it, so it's legal and at least I supported the band.

You're missing the point. You paid for it, and then you sold it. If you sell it, you don't own it any more. It's like you never owned it. Listening to mp3s burned from an album you used to own but no longer do is effectively the same thing as listening to illegally downloaded mp3s.

And, I still paid for them,

For christ's sake, YOU PAID FOR SOMETHING YOU NO LONGER OWN. You did NOT PAY FOR THE MP3S YOU ARE KEEPING.

supported the band,

To say you're supporting a band by buying their album and selling it is essentially a lie. If you kept the album instead of selling it, the band would likely have sold one more copy of the album. And what if you just bought your album from someone else in the first place? Having a single album pass from the hands of one person to the next to the next is obviously not helping the band at all.

and still have the music.

Yeah, you have an ILLEGAL COPY OF THE MUSIC WHICH IS NOT THE SAME AS THE COPY YOU PAID FOR, genius.

Not like I'm putting it up for download.

Because that completely makes up for everything else. :rolleyes: