The GMD Classifieds Thread

And yet I'm still selling them...I don't need the hard copies. Period. Buy 'em or don't.

If by that you mean "I don't give a shit whether I'm stealing music or not, so whether I actually pay for the album in the first place is irrelevant," then yeah.

Oh, for fuck's sake. We're broke. That's why. I sold my guitar, my amp, and if things don't change soon, my computer. My ol'd lady's on strike, I can't find a job, etc...I went to the record store today to sell a bunch of crap, but they only gave me a trade (that's what makes up my haul). Whether it's illegal or not, it's that or start selling heroin/crack again, which I'm pretty sure is worse. So, instead of asking questions, just buy or don't. I no longer wish to discuss, ok?

divine torture, I'm not trying to attack you or anything, and I don't want to seem like I am. I'm just explaining the logical end of what you're doing. I personally am against illegal mp3s and all that, as everyone here knows, but I know better than to think I can stop anybody. If you don't care about that stuff then that's your prerogative. I'm just explaining what it all boils down to.

divine torture, I'm not trying to attack you or anything, and I don't want to seem like I am. I'm just explaining the logical end of what you're doing. I personally am against illegal mp3s and all that, as everyone here knows, but I know better than to think I can stop anybody. If you don't care about that stuff then that's your prerogative. I'm just explaining what it all boils down to.

I'm against it too, but right now I have no choice.

No worries everyone. I get your point, but, as stated, I have no choice.

Updated:

Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters (digi)
Leviathan/Sapthuran - Split
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (Holepunch in barcode)
Beyond Fear - S/T
Sepultura - Arise (Re-master)
Corrosion of Conformity - Animosity
DsO - Kenose
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence (Re-Master/Bonus Tracks)
Atheist - Piece of Time (Re-Master/Bonus Tracks)
Solitude Aeternus - Adagio
Solitude Aeternus - Into The Depths Of Sorrow (Re-issue/bonus tracks/gold disc/digi)
Solitude Aeternus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon (Re-issue/bonus tracks/gold disc/digi)

Non Metal:
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime
Weather Report - Heavy Weather
Van Halen - Women and Children First
Van Halen - II

Beyond Fear is 2 bucks, all others are 5 except for the Atheist, which are 6. This includes shipping.

You are also welcome to make me an offer on any of the ones listed.

Here is my wishlist if you want to make a trade: http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/The_Ozzman/wishlist

Paypal only and USA only

The ones in italics were recently added and the ones in bold are held for others

Updated:

Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters (digi)
Leviathan/Sapthuran - Split
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (Holepunch in barcode)
Beyond Fear - S/T
Sepultura - Arise (Re-master)
Corrosion of Conformity - Animosity
DsO - Kenose
Atheist - Unquestionable Presence (Re-Master/Bonus Tracks)
Atheist - Piece of Time (Re-Master/Bonus Tracks)
Solitude Aeternus - Adagio
Solitude Aeternus - Into The Depths Of Sorrow (Re-issue/bonus tracks/gold disc/digi)
Solitude Aeternus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon (Re-issue/bonus tracks/gold disc/digi)

Non Metal:
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime
Weather Report - Heavy Weather
Van Halen - Women and Children First
Van Halen - II

Beyond Fear is 2 bucks, all others are 5 except for the Atheist, which are 6. This includes shipping.

You are also welcome to make me an offer on any of the ones listed.

Here is my wishlist if you want to make a trade: http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/The_Ozzman/wishlist

Paypal only and USA only

The ones in italics were recently added and the ones in bold are held for others

@Ozzman...I sent you my payment a couple days ago. So ship my shit out ASAP, you fucking faggot.....

Hey my pals, I would have shipped it out if I had any envelopes when you sent me money and I can't get anything out until tomorrow at the earliest, so quit your bitching and be patient.

I'll definitely get it out this week. I start work in the mail room of an insurance company tomorrow, so I'm sure I can get a hold of a postage machine and some envelopes since I have other things to send out soon as well.

Well Grant obviously you're an IDIOT because any MORON would know that once you pay money for something you can STILL do ANYTHING you want with it even after you sell it thereby forfeiting your rights to it for example you sell your car to somebody well guess what YOU CAN STILL DRIVE IT because you once paid MONEY for it get with the program jeez.

Because the simplification present in industry funded info clips that compare copyright law and law on theft of property in order to persuade the public not to steal their profits is a fair one clearly.

In order for the artists/label to have actually 'lost' or been deprived of anything there would had to have been a situation were you would definitely have bought the album legally if you hadn't downloaded it, which isn't the case with a lot of the people who download on this forum. They download stuff to test it.

Anyway when you download pirate MP3s, you're downloading communism, and good Americans lost their lives making sure people who aren't equal aren't treated as equal, so don't you forget it.

Gayri.
proxy_resizer.jpg