The GMD Classifieds Thread

Selling a few hoodies on eBay. I bought these three last winter at the same time all in size large. Then, before I had even received them, I decided to be completely anal and order the same ones in xl instead so I couldn't outgrow them. I received the larges and they've been sitting in my closet new for almost a year now. Just ran them through the washer and listed them. So here you go:

Black Sabbath "Master Of Reality": http://short.babich.us/nqhry
Master "Death Skulls": http://short.babich.us/qwtof
Celtic Frost "Morbid Tales": http://short.babich.us/wggbt

Updated:

Wolves in the Throne Room - Two Hunters (digi)
Leviathan/Sapthuran - Split
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (Holepunch in barcode)
Beyond Fear - S/T
Sepultura - Arise (Re-master)
Corrosion of Conformity - Animosity
DsO - Kenose
Atheist - Piece of Time (Re-Master/Bonus Tracks)
Razor - Executioner's Song

Non Metal:
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime
Weather Report - Heavy Weather
Van Halen - Women and Children First
Van Halen - II
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Southern Accents

Beyond Fear is 2 bucks, all others are 5 except for the Atheist, which are 6. This includes shipping.

You are also welcome to make me an offer on any of the ones listed.

Here is my wishlist if you want to make a trade: http://rateyourmusic.com/collection/The_Ozzman/wishlist

Paypal only and USA only

The ones in italics were recently added and the ones in bold are held for others

Since I cant find it anywhere else...

Looking for:
The Lamp of Thoth - Portents, Omens, and Doom.
CD form only

Anyone that has it and is willing to part with it should send me a pm. (or post here, whatever)

I can pay with paypal.

Edit: I might be interested in other Lamp of Thoth stuff too.

SKR has some lamp stuff for sale

edit;

selling 2 things if anyones interested

NHL 10 for Xbox 360, don't have my xbox anymore and no need to keep this, and my Nike+ (with sensor for Nike+ running shoes) for sale...tracks run speed upload it online etc etc all that fun stuff...both on eBay

NHL 10

Nike+

ARR-EM-ESS. Whatever happened to these shits:

Titan Force - S/t
Atrophy - Socialized Hate(if Ozzman ain't grabbing it, it's all yours)
Cathedral - Forest of Equilibrium
Darkest Era - Journey Through Damnation
Officium Triste - Ne Viviam / Giving Yourself Away
Scythe - Process of Rotting / Poetry of Illusions / On my way Home
Absu - s/t
Lethal - Annihilation Agenda
Blut Aus Nord - Dialogue withe the Stars
Darkflight - Perfectly Calm

Was this list the result of an uncontrollable spasm of keystrokes not actually indicative of the contents of your music collection and/or your business intentions thereunto pertaining? Are you hoarding them until the next bubble occurs in the used CD market? Or do you just not sell to Jews?

Was this list the result of an uncontrollable spasm of keystrokes not actually indicative of the contents of your music collection and/or your business intentions thereunto pertaining? Are you hoarding them until the next bubble occurs in the used CD market? Or do you just not sell to Jews?

I bought the Atrophy, which is ace btw

See now that part I got... but the whole poster thing threw me off. The only band poster I even have is the free The Chasm one I got. >_>

And I'm wanting to buy the music... why bust my balls about that?

Edit:

SKR has some lamp stuff for sale

I had found them already... PO&D is out of stock... but I'll probably end up buying Sing As You Slay if I cant find it...

I don't remember anyone replying to those, did you? my bad. What are you interested in? I could probably have my mom mail it for me :lol: :loco:

Yeah that was only the third post I addressed to you. Guess I should have just PM'd though. I want to buy the Cathedral one ($4/$5 I guess?). No rush or anything, you can mail it when you get back to the States - I just wanted to know you'd be holding it for me.