The GMD Classifieds Thread

This is semi related to this thread, but how would one setup a Paypal?

You just go on Paypal site and it's pretty easy and you have to fill out your bank account information and credit card information,etc.. they give you a number and u call the bank and tell them the number so they know it's actually your account. It takes a few days before you can use to. I have not used mine since 2004.

something like that:)

Go to the website and register for it or w/e, its really really easy.

You just go on Paypal site and it's pretty easy and you have to fill out your bank account information and credit card information,etc.. they give you a number and u call the bank and tell them the number so they know it's actually your account. It takes a few days before you can use to. I have not used mine since 2004.

something like that:)
cool

I found some old shirts from about 4 years ago that don't fit me any more, so I figured I'd put them up here. They'll go on Ebay eventually but I just want a couple of extra dollars for some new albums at the moment.

All size XL. Prices will be 10 dollars shipped I suppose.

Nile- Orange logo
Morbid Angel- Covenant/Masters of Chaos 2005 tour
Nevermore- This Godless Endeavor
Autopsy- Mental Funeral
Behemoth- Demigod (tiny bleach stain on the very bottom back)

http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/Thousand_Swords/Shirts 12-22-09/

I found some old shirts from about 4 years ago that don't fit me any more, so I figured I'd put them up here. They'll go on Ebay eventually but I just want a couple of extra dollars for some new albums at the moment.

All size XL. Prices will be 10 dollars shipped I suppose.

Nile- Orange logo
Morbid Angel- Covenant/Masters of Chaos 2005 tour
Nevermore- This Godless Endeavor
Mayhem- Live at Leipzig (Mayhem logo seems slightly faded, I don't remember if it came like that)
Autopsy- Mental Funeral
Death- The Sound of Perseverance
Sodom- In the Sign of Evil
Behemoth- Demigod (tiny bleach stain on the very bottom back)

http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/Thousand_Swords/Shirts 12-22-09/

If you still have these after christmas, let me know. I'll probably take the MA and Autopsy shirts.

I'd rather you didnt. I dont know what my situation will be until then... I'll most likely have a bit of money to blow but on the off chance I wouldnt, you'd be holding them for no reason.