The GMD Classifieds Thread

Has anyone else received my packages? I could give you the serial number of the packages that they gave me at the post office so you can check/track their arrival.At least that's what they told me.

Like I said in a PM, my package arrived. In fact, it arrived in 4 days from the date you shipped it...which is pretty much the fastest shipping I've ever experience from anyone not located within the same province as me.

Awesome!

Let's see if you all bite this time:

Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes/Black Winter Day - 5
Beyond Fear - S/T (Nobody fucking wants this apparently, so 2 bucks?)
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (Hole punch)
Candlemass - Nightfall (2 disc bonus edition) - 7
Candlemass - Tales of Creation (2 disc bonus edition) - 7
Kreator - Terrible Certainty - 7
Kreator - Extreme Aggression - 7
Kreator - Enemy of God - 7
Kreator - Endless Pain - 7
Kreator - Hordes of Chaos - 7
Sadus - A Vision of Misery (digi) - 8
Voivod - Dimension Hatross - 6
Voivod - Killing Technology - 6
Unleashed - Shadows In The Deep/Across the Open Sea (one disc) - 5
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime - 4
Sepultura - Arise (bonus) - 6
October Tide - Grey Dawn - 6
Motorhead - 1916 - 5
Leviathan/Saphthuran split - 6
Van Halen - II - 4

All the old school Kreators have bonus tracks attached. The Realm and Sadus are Metal Mind reissues and are numbered. Make me an offer on the Comecon

All prices include shipping. Paypal only and US only. No exceptions unless you're willing to trade or give me a really good deal.

If you'd like it sent UPS and would not like to deal with it possibly getting lost in the USPS clusterfuck, let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly.

If you would rather trade, just reply here telling me what you'd like to trade and what you would give me in return.

Realm is gone, but everything else is still here

The Ozzman said:
Beyond Fear - S/T (Nobody fucking wants this apparently, so 2 bucks?)
Kreator - Endless Pain - 7
Motorhead - 1916 - 5
Voivod - Dimension Hatross - 6
Voivod - Killing Technology - 6
Candlemass - Nightfall (2 disc bonus edition) - 7
Candlemass - Tales of Creation (2 disc bonus edition) - 7

I'll take these.

Stop being a douchebag, the point of trading cds is not about getting your favorite cd.

Hey faggot, only one person has expressed interest thus far that is within the United States, which is why only one CD is gone

I'll take these.

So, 40 bucks

I am going to make out today, haha!

I will send these out in sections since I will have to get enough stamps to do this and I still have to pay some bills. This will take a bit longer than usual, so just be patient.

Send me a PM with the stuff you want and we'll go from there. In fact, you could just send me a message with the order in which you want things sent. That might be a bit better

WAIF:

Your discs shipped today via USPS. I forgot to add some extra packing tape on it, so I hope that everything gets there in one piece. Please let me know when you receive it and if there are any issues with the package.

Next time, I'm adding a bit extra to the price because it was almost 7 bucks in postage

Hey faggot, only one person has expressed interest thus far that is within the United States, which is why only one CD is gone

Do you want to fuck me or something because you are The Gaylord and very jewish ?. I just wanted to trade cds. I hope you burn.

Let's see if you all bite this time:

Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes/Black Winter Day - 5
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (Hole punch)
Kreator - Terrible Certainty - 7
Kreator - Extreme Aggression - 7
Kreator - Enemy of God - 7
Kreator - Hordes of Chaos - 7
Sadus - A Vision of Misery (digi) - 8
Unleashed - Shadows In The Deep/Across the Open Sea (one disc) - 5
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime - 4
Sepultura - Arise (bonus) - 6
October Tide - Grey Dawn - 6
Motorhead - 1916 - 5
Leviathan/Saphthuran split - 6
Van Halen - II - 4

All the old school Kreators have bonus tracks attached. The Realm and Sadus are Metal Mind reissues and are numbered. Make me an offer on the Comecon

All prices include shipping. Paypal only and US only. No exceptions unless you're willing to trade or give me a really good deal.

If you'd like it sent UPS and would not like to deal with it possibly getting lost in the USPS clusterfuck, let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly.

If you would rather trade, just reply here telling me what you'd like to trade and what you would give me in return.

Updated. If you buy more than 4 or more, I will add an extra 3 dollars to the price. Most orders will now go out UPS ground unless it's only an order of 1 CD

Vio-Lence – Eternal Nightmare
Vektor - Black Future
Exxplorer – Symphonies of Steel
Exodus – Bonded By Blood
Gotham City – The Unknown
Buffalo - Volcanic Rock
Griffin – Flight of the Griffin
Helloween – Walls of Jericho
Jag Panzer – Ample Destruction
Legend - Death in the Nursery
Liege Lord – Freedom’s Rise
The Lord Weird Slough Feg – s/t