The GMD Classifieds Thread

You're a ll like brothers anyway. Besides, I told you I've never done this before.

Well yea, just for future reference... you're definitely supposed to work out a final price and make sure they know (and pay it) before you send out. Using paypal will put most people's mind at ease here, because they know if something goes wrong they can get a refund + you get your money immediately.

It ensures you that you get your money, and that they get what they want for an expected price.

Grant, buy some of my shit you asshole :)

Mike, I might be interested in Dimension Hatross, but since you're only dealing with US, nevermind.

Well, that's because I don't want to deal with sending stuff through USPS if it's outside the US. I've never been shown how to ship stuff internationally through UPS at work, so I don't know if it can be done. If I'm able to do it, I'll just ship it UPS if it's outside the US

It's actually the first time in my life that I see someone shipping items before getting paid! If you don't get ripped off it'll be a testament of how honest people are on this forum. :p

Yep, a savvy businessman I am not.But honestly, I actually thought that that's the way trading is done on the net. As I've mentioned already, I've never done this before.

Hmm, okay, I'll give it a shot.

Stuff for sale:
All single albums cost 5$. Double CDs cost 7$(all prices without shipping)

At the Gates-The Red in the Sky is Ours-Peaceville re-release(2003)- (digipak)

Asphyx-The Rack-Century Media(2006 reissue)
Morbid Angel-Blessed Are the Sick-Earache Records(2002 reissue)

Candlemass-Nightfall(double CD)-Powerline Records reissue(2001)-7$(without shipping)

Candlemass-Tales of Creation-double CD-Peaceville reissue(2001)-7$(without shipping)

Unleashed-Shadows in the Deep-Century Media(2006 reissue)

Summoning-Minas Morgul-Napalm Records(1995)

Cemetary-An Evil Shade of Grey-Black Mark(1992)*reserved

Katatonia-Dance of December Souls-Peacveville(2007 reisiue)-digipak

Swallow the Sun-The Morning Never Came-Firebox Records(2003)-jewel case is cracked.

Vesania-Firefrost Arcanum(Empire Records-2003)

Gorguts-Obscura-Olympic Records( 1998) *reserved

non-metal stuff

John Coltrane-A Love Supreme-The Verve Music Group(2003)
Van der Graaf Generator-Pawn Hearts -Virgin Records(2005 reissue)
Van der Graff Generator-Godbluff- Virgin Records(2005 reissue)
Van der Graaf Still Life- Virgin Records(2005 reissue)

Van der Graaf Generator-The Least we can do is wave to each other -Virgin Records(2005 reissue)
updated list with:
Morbid Angel-Blessed are the Sick
and all my Van der Graaf Generator records(non-metal)

Has anyone else received my packages? I could give you the serial number of the packages that they gave me at the post office so you can check/track their arrival.At least that's what they told me.

Let's see if you all bite this time:

Amorphis - Tales From The Thousand Lakes/Black Winter Day - 5
Beyond Fear - S/T (Nobody fucking wants this apparently, so 2 bucks?)
Comecon - Converging Conspiracies (Hole punch)
Candlemass - Nightfall (2 disc bonus edition) - 7
Candlemass - Tales of Creation (2 disc bonus edition) - 7
Kreator - Terrible Certainty - 7
Kreator - Extreme Aggression - 7
Kreator - Enemy of God - 7
Kreator - Endless Pain - 7
Kreator - Hordes of Chaos - 7
Sadus - A Vision of Misery (digi) - 8
Realm - Endless War (digi) - 8 (held)
Voivod - Dimension Hatross - 6
Voivod - Killing Technology - 6
Unleashed - Shadows In The Deep/Across the Open Sea (one disc) - 5
Faith No More - King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime - 4
Sepultura - Arise (bonus) - 6
October Tide - Grey Dawn - 6
Motorhead - 1916 - 5
Leviathan/Saphthuran split - 6
Van Halen - II - 4

All the old school Kreators have bonus tracks attached. The Realm and Sadus are Metal Mind reissues and are numbered. Make me an offer on the Comecon

All prices include shipping. Paypal only and US only. No exceptions unless you're willing to trade or give me a really good deal.

If you'd like it sent UPS and would not like to deal with it possibly getting lost in the USPS clusterfuck, let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly.

If you would rather trade, just reply here telling me what you'd like to trade and what you would give me in return.

Updated for the hold of the Realm disc