The GMD Classifieds Thread

Darkthrone-Soulside Journey-Peaceville re-release(2003)-digipak-

Emperor-In the Nightside Eclipse-Candlelight Records (it's a reissue as well, I think-1997?) *reserved

Cathedral-Forest of Equillibrium-Earache Records(1991)

Gong-You(Virgin Records reissue/remaster-2004)

Jethro Tull-Aqualung(1998 Chrysalis Records-1996)

omg, want!

PM sent, Darkbliss.

Also, I might be interested in other symphonic black metal, if you have any more for sale.

Edit: Anyone with any Mutiilation full lengths should sell them to me for a decent price. (especially Sorrow Galaxies)....
:erk:

I have the reissue of Vampires of Black Imperial Blood or whatever and don't really like it, maybe i'll see if I wanna get rid of it

I've still got the two Gorguts for trade if anyone's interested.

Update: Obscura has been claimed already. From Wisdom to Hate is still available.
Send me your addresses, people.

Okay, I'll only be able to go to the post office tomorrow to check the shipping rates, but the webpage for the post office gives me some pretty ridiculous prices: 15 $(USD) per item(with USA as the destination) What?
I'm sure something is wrong here. I'll double-check with the post office tomorrow in person, and we'll set things in motion.

Okay, I'll only be able to go to the post office tomorrow to check the shipping rates, but the webpage for the post office gives me some pretty ridiculous prices: 15 $(USD) per item(with USA as the destination) What?
I'm sure something is wrong here. I'll double-check with the post office tomorrow in person, and we'll set things in motion.

As far as shipping goes, I might be willing to go without jewel cases to cut down on crazy costs... but I'd definitely want everything else, including the back inserts, so I can "remake" them when they come...

@DarkBliss: Go ahead and just send my cd without the jewel case if you want. But definitely include everything else plz. I might end up doing that with the one I'm sending you if shipping turns out to be outrageous.

Hmmm, I'm not sure that sending without jewel cases affects the shipping rate;on the site it basically says that one package up to 0,5 kg costs 15$ per item. This can't be right though.
I'll find out at the post office tomorrow for sure.

I'll also send a pm copy of this...

I know it isnt really your fault, but I'm fairly impatient... and I can see this is gonna take quite a while.

That being said, the stuff reserved for me should be put back on your list. (and you should offer the Emperor album to vihris first)

It's nothing personal and I wish you luck making a few bucks, but I'm gonna stick to doing business in the US/Canada only for right now.