The Good Luck Wyvern Thread

Bryant said:
Holy cow !! Wyverns not going to be a girl now is he ?!?!

Bryant

Well actually that was of concern, everything can happens when you're under the influence of anesthesia. So first thing after I woke up was to check under the robe to see if the plumbing was the same :lol:

I wouldn't mind to become a woman, but I'll be one hell of a slutty dyke :p

I'm deeply touched by the response to this thread. We all know UMOS is a great family and the best possible forum for metalheads, but small things like this really measure the magnitude of this place and the people in it.
I hope I can meet everybody one day and give thanks properly, at least I'll meet some at PPVII so that'll be a start.

I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY DARK HEART!
f050.gif

Wyvern said:
Well actually that was of concern, everything can happens when you're under the influence of anesthesia. So first thing after I woke up was to check under the robe to see if the plumbing was the same :lol:

I wouldn't mind to become a woman, but I'll be one hell of a slutty dyke :p

Ha ha ha I am happy everything went well bud !! They didn't give you a free 50cm extension ? darn !!

Bryant

damn where i been..didnt know you were getting operated on.... just make sure they had made a circular incision and not a circumcision lol ... anyways good to hear you pull through fine. i cant call you pinhead no more? ... :erk: ... anyways now ur good to go... we can drink some Imperial when i get to Costa Rica this year my fellow Tico (Costa Rican natives for ones who do not know what it means) ..... Pura Vida!!!! :kickass:

damn where i been..didnt know you were getting operated on.... just make sure they had made a circular incision and not a circumcision lol ... anyways good to hear you pull through fine. i cant call you pinhead no more? ... :erk: ... anyways now ur good to go... we can drink some Imperial when i get to Costa Rica this year my fellow Tico (Costa Rican natives for ones who do not know what it means) ..... Pura Vida!!!! :kickass:

Bryant said:
Holy cow !! Wyverns not going to be a girl now is he ?!?!

J/k brother Vern. I am sorry I missed giving my best regards to you before surgery. Too bad there wasn't one of these to give you a sponge bath.......

A0084WH.jpg

Bryant

Too much clothes on her or not revealing lol i seen better asian girls in less since much like you im into asian girls...

Wyvern said:
Thanks people.

Yes it's a 6.5 cm screw (~2.5 in) and now officially I'm screw loose :lol: On the other hand I love these electrode pads on my chest, wish I can keep them attached :loco:

The doctor said no bathing until Sunday so tomorrow I'm gonna be
f015.gif

As a "bonus" I'm not going to work on Monday, I cannot drive safely with one hand and it'll be difficult for me to go the office with someone elses. Besides I have to check with the physician on the afternoon.

I'm glad *everything* came out allright! :kickass: And not working a Monday is a definite bonus! Hopefully you'll be in good shape for the Dio show although you may be limited in your horn throwing. :) Take care of yourself so you'll be in total kick ass shape for PP.

Today I removed the bandages and after the shower I checked my elbow. Eight big black stitches with a scar worthy of Frankenstein's creature and still pain.
Tomorrow i will have an evaluation to see what theraphy I shoul take to regain my movility as much as possible. I need to throw horns a lot :D

NP: Horcas - 'Cosas Enfermas'

Hey Wyv sorry i have not posted yet in this tread, but I have been thinking about it.

I am glad to hear everything has gone well. I'll talk to you later :wave:

Wheezer said:
:lol: Chicks dig scars...

Really? :cry:

Hawk said:
Hey Wyv sorry i have not posted yet in this tread, but I have been thinking about it.

Hawk cool to see you. Let me know later how things are doing. ;)

Hawk said:

Yeah Wyv, me too! Glad everything has gone somewhat smooth so far!

Well now my scar is resting over a bag of ice. I feel much better but the skin still sensitive and the movement impaired.
The doctor will take off the stitches on Friday.