The good old days of this board.

The good o'l days of last january? Rrright. The good ol' days were were before '05, before most regular posters left.

If you all hate Scott and the rest of the guys so much, then why the fuck are you here?

How's Scott's street cred doing nowadays, by the way? :lol:

The good ol' days were were before '05, before most regular posters left.

You mean those people who gave up on Anthrax and arent true fans? :lol:

Its like, its obvious things werent going the way they wanted in with Bush so they did the reunion which lasted 2 years only to also fall apart unfortunately. Then the Dan Nelson mess which stalled momentum even further. Now they are finally back on their feet and gaining steam and those people are nowhere to be found. Funny how that works.

Finally now they are on the right track with Joey and have the momentum and success they didnt have before.

WELCOME BACK JOEY :headbang: :headbang:

You mean those people who gave up on Anthrax and arent true fans? :lol:

Its like, its obvious things werent going the way they wanted in with Bush so they did the reunion which lasted 2 years only to also fall apart unfortunately. Then the Dan Nelson mess which stalled momentum even further. Now they are finally back on their feet and gaining steam and those people are nowhere to be found. Funny how that works.

Finally now they are on the right track with Joey and have the momentum and success they didnt have before.

WELCOME BACK JOEY :headbang: :headbang:

Do you really not see the irony in your post? :lol:

And you just added to it, good job.

Who, me? :confused:

I just see how many fans are happy Joey is back and it reminds me that we were all right when the reunion happend. The Bushthrax fans here all said it was a mistake and a step back which made no sense since it was the classic lineup everyone wanted to see. They just didnt want to believe it back then and now Joey's second return is proving to be the most successful in years. :headbang: :Shedevil:

Funny how there are those who got over it and enjoy the new album and some still hold a grudge. :D

I honestly doubt SD holds a grudge.
The joey v. john shit is tired and lame. We keep getting newbs popping up with intro posts like this.

"Joey Haterz gotta hate! Joey FTW!!!!!!!!!!!111" or some shit and it's annoying.
There's tons of folks that have just up and left because this forum is not what it used to be.
The mods used to post here all the time. We had Brentney and even band members posting constantly.
This forum is a shell of what it once was.

Supposedly Joey was booted in 1992 for creative differences and a drinking problem. As to the first reunion, the story from the band was that Joey was a money grubbing asshole so he left again. I'm not saying I subscribe to all of this anymore but with this information you'd be more likely to see it as a step backwards as far as band dynamic is concerned.

I can admit I was pleasantly surprised with the new album and I don't doubt this line up at all anymore.
I still love this forum for what it is. I hate forums with tons of sections where the mods will move your posts if they're in the wrong place or lock them if you go off topic. Or delete threads with repeat subjects. I don't like that IMF09 was banned because he will be missed but he was warned and chose to continue fighting the power. Admirable? maybe... Ghey? probably. He did love to talk about dildos and I think he needs to be respected for that.
Viva NFMB!

I honestly doubt SD holds a grudge.
The joey v. john shit is tired and lame. We keep getting newbs popping up with intro posts like this.

"Joey Haterz gotta hate! Joey FTW!!!!!!!!!!!111" or some shit and it's annoying.
There's tons of folks that have just up and left because this forum is not what it used to be.
The mods used to post here all the time. We had Brentney and even band members posting constantly.
This forum is a shell of what it once was.

Supposedly Joey was booted in 1992 for creative differences and a drinking problem. As to the first reunion, the story from the band was that Joey was a money grubbing asshole so he left again. I'm not saying I subscribe to all of this anymore but with this information you'd be more likely to see it as a step backwards as far as band dynamic is concerned.

I can admit I was pleasantly surprised with the new album and I don't doubt this line up at all anymore.
I still love this forum for what it is. I hate forums with tons of sections where the mods will move your posts if they're in the wrong place or lock them if you go off topic. Or delete threads with repeat subjects. I don't like that IMF09 was banned because he will be missed but he was warned and chose to continue fighting the power. Admirable? maybe... Ghey? probably. He did love to talk about dildos and I think he needs to be respected for that.
Viva NFMB!

I would like to nominate this for post of the year!:D

Supposedly Joey was booted in 1992 for creative differences and a drinking problem.

UG: Scott Ian said to me recently, “If you go back and listen to Persistence of Time, it has more in common with the Sound of White Noise than it does with State of Euphoria. That’s where we were going and we just felt like we needed a new voice to go where we were going because we were trying at the time to move forward with Joey and we were hitting a wall.” How do you respond to that?

Its so obvious Scott wanted Anthrax to be Pantera so they fired Joey and changed their sound and wanted a new singer to fit the sound.

UG: Scott Ian said to me recently, “If you go back and listen to Persistence of Time, it has more in common with the Sound of White Noise than it does with State of Euphoria. That’s where we were going and we just felt like we needed a new voice to go where we were going because we were trying at the time to move forward with Joey and we were hitting a wall.” How do you respond to that?

That is easy, you Fire Scott, Keep Joey, and bring in a proven thrash guitar player who realizes what they had with Joey was something special and not 'holding them back'.

They could have continued on and done something special with Joey and Spitz... but they didn't, they basically went into hiding for 15 years until the reunion tour. Then took off another 5+ years and now are back again and finally have Joey back. What a waste of 15 years