Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tough As Steel

a.k.a. Aussie Dave
Feb 12, 2002
Canberra
Visit site
This is the big'un....there are no tomorrows.

Who is it gonna be - Piece Of Mind (after a narrow victory over SIT) or The Number Of The Beast?

Im not voting until after i have a listen to these two albums....this is a real hard choice.

There are only 4 days to vote...so get to it!

Very tough as these are my 2 favourite albums. I'm pleased they were the 2 finalists :)

Piece Of Mind gets my vote though, just.

Im going with piece of mind, simply because if i hear Run to the Hills one more time i think my head will explode

Don't get me wrong i love TNOTB as well
specially invaders,22 acacia ave,children of the damned,hallowed
oh shit maybe i shold have voted for it after all

I had a listen to both albums this morning, just so i had a clear head before voting on this one. As it turns out the vote was easier than i expected...Piece Of Mind definitely!

I love TNOTB, but for me Piece Of Mind defines what Maiden are, or perhaps that should be *were* all about in their prime. All great songs, powerful tough sound with an element of rawness about it.

A truly brilliant METAL album - one of the best of all time, against any metal band.

I think it was always going to be a close one Troops..... but yeah that is a big comeback.

But the votes have swung quite a bit on the other polls at times, so it'll be interesting to see how it finishes up.

Phwoarrrrrrr Piece Of Mind is winning now!!!!!

7-1 and now its 7-9!!!! Piece Of Mind got the last 8 votes!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAH! :headbang:

Only Quest For Fire damages the reputation of Piece Of Mind.

GREATEST. MAIDEN ALBUM. EVER.