The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

My New Year's resolution was o finish the album I was planning for... 10 years now? And first riff I wrote in... 2006?

Turns out not only I've forgotten a lot of riffs I had, but my overall guitar skills are almost nonexistent now. I just suck and while fucking around for an hour I didnt create anything new that would be "hearable". I think thats the end of the journey with this instrument for me, I never learnt it properly, was a selflearner, got a lot of bad habits and im way too lazy to start over, especially since I still have those bad habits.

Thinking of converting to electronic music. I think a lot of the stuff I created could be somehow converted to something new, like synthwave chiptune death metal. I will definitely try before I cant growl completely.

When returning to guitar after a long break there's always this dip in playing ability but it comes back quickly and often with benefit on top.

Haha, no, as I mentioned I never had any guitar abilities but I was doing enough to compose shit (almost never played someone elses music).
Now all that's left is just bad practices. Those I havent forget.

I also googled for some metal synthwave with growling vocals and except for one band I didnt find anything. And those were black metal vocals reverbed to the oblivion, so it was just a noise, couldnt get a single word. So it might be fun trying to make this mix work. I will most likely fail, but I always liked the process in everything I did, never the final result

Found cool art on twitter, checked the profile, turned on the plugin to scroll down a bit and went to take a piss.

When the images loaded I started to browse the feed.

Later it turned out the girl has cancer, so the submissions alternated between her art and her struggles and pain.
Her second to last submission is replying to some rando "not dead yet lol"
Last submission is a photo of wheelchair as legs cant support her anymore.

It was actually depressing as fuck, but at the same time I admire that she still created quality art and stayed positive. I know I would give in to hate and frustration and can't guarantee I wouldnt settle the score with people if I still had the strength.

And now it occured to me that even now internet is just a huge graveyard and it's just going to grow.

Wouldnt call it hysteria, but european and american people have no discipline and it will be CRUSHING for our markets. China is already recovering and while other continents will be burning in panic they will capitalize on that and I think they have a potential to dominate us even more.

Strict rules for 2-3 months and maybe we could contain it fast and start to recover ASAP.
But in the meantime its LAWL FLU IS MORE DANGEROUS GUYS XDXDXDXD + dumb panic instead of cautiosness.

My lifestyle wouldnt change much and those who are not fit to dwell in the basement should be heavly fined. Again, it's not about how many people will die, because the toil is not that huge, It's about our economies. (but it also depends on your health care, polish health care was collapsing before coronavirus because government was busy spending money on welfares and shit to win another election instead of saving)

Anyway, we dont have firearms here and I have pretty good gear to be a bad guy during apocalypse. Chainmail, some plates, some swords, 2 axes, morning star, bow and arrow, im fucking ready to raid people homes for resources and i literally not gonna take any damage from normal people because i will laugh at your kitchen knife.

Fuck, the worst happened.
polish imigrants came home in great numbers. I don't know how west dealt with them for such a long time. Please take the scum back, i dont want them to get medical help from my taxes.

Chainmail, some plates, some swords, 2 axes, morning star, bow and arrow, im fucking ready to raid people homes for resources and i literally not gonna take any damage from normal people because i will laugh at your kitchen knife.
qqHlZCd.jpg

Reactions: Lifemocker