The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

hikki til i die
hikikomori
:kickass:

I'm too old for this teenaged bullshit, should've ignored getting second degree.

As soon as I saw her on the corridor she turned and went to girl's restroom.
Skipped her class.
Still no way of contacting her outside facebook, because shes kinda loner so nobody I know has more info on her.
I'm still banned for a week.

Damn you Zuckerberg, youre ruining my sanity and my chances of not being a total loser

my phone isn't working
so I have (temporarily??) lost the phone number of one of the girls that will give me a footjob
(the other one doesn't have a phone, never had my phone number, and still magically manages to find me whenever she's horny)

I wasnt able to find a website or subreddit where ameritards wouldnt force 4th of july "memes".

China and Korea could finally team up and nuke the shit out of them. There is literally nothing worth anything coming out of USA. Mostly bad music, mediocre games, recycled, boring PC shows and movies, all those first world problems then infecting the minds of eurotrash.

Please, somebody. Anybody.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20190718_34/

Studio destroyed and several animators dead. Of course it had to be my fav studio, which produces not only one of the best stories, but also has the best animation and artstyle.

Fuck everything about that. One of the biggest mass murders in Japan and it affects something I like.

Last edited:
When I was leaving to work it was only "few unconfirmed deaths".

Now I'm back and it's almost 30 people, with twice as much injured, effectively permanently losing 20% of staff and most of them injured.

To make things worse, it was one of the only studio in Japan that treated their employees like humans and with great connection to the fanbase.

I feel personally hit because I'm not very empathetic person, but some of their movies / shows made me feel something I don't normally feel. And they did it again, I dont remember when was the last time I gave a fuck about an incident like that. Now I do, people who worked hard on something I really enjoyed are now injured or dead, them being legendary directors / musicians or just talented animators. I didnt know i could give a fuck about them, but I do and it's not a nice feeling.

Im glad Japan has death penalty and 99% conviction rate. Enjoy the noose, fucker.

What kinda arson kills 30 people anyway, did he set the entire building on fire?

They probably just kept animating as the fire raged around them. They have deadlines and the Japanese dont stop work for anything!
Hah, this could be possible in most of anime studios, but not this one, they really treated employees well from what I remember, one of the reasons I loved this studio.

What kinda arson kills 30 people anyway, did he set the entire building on fire?
40 liters of gasoline probably can do that. And since one of the floor was archive, with tons of key artwork, films, which are highly flamable...

I had to use a lot of google translate since my japanese is still terrible, but japan news article basically said that staircase to the roof was basically "human domino", and this I understood without the help of google translate. So probably all this stuff also emits smoke like crazy, if they didnt make it to the roof before suffocating.

As for more butthurt, director of the movie I was really anticipating is dead, so I guess I wont be seeing it this january.

pt1ytr32hxa31.jpg

They probably just kept animating as the fire raged around them. They have deadlines and the Japanese dont stop work for anything!
that would prolly explain the high death count
also
depending on the materials in the walls and the floor of the building and positions of fire-exits
you could have had a high percentage of the deaths being smoke-inhalation deaths of people that were not burned at all

keep your chins up fellas. keep improving.

youre worth trying

I'm too old for this teenaged bullshit, should've ignored getting second degree.

As soon as I saw her on the corridor she turned and went to girl's restroom.
Skipped her class.
Still no way of contacting her outside facebook, because shes kinda loner so nobody I know has more info on her.
I'm still banned for a week.

Damn you Zuckerberg, youre ruining my sanity and my chances of not being a total loser

damn man im sorry that happened to you. my only advice would be to explain it to her when you can. like "im sorry i didnt get your message becuase my account on facebook messenger got locked (sounds better than banned :p), id love to meet up some time".

confidence is all it takes. smile, be excited. if she likes you she'll be relieved. if she doesnt like you than np. you'll move on, wiser, and next time you'll get even closer.

Made an enormous ass of myself last night. Accidentally confessed my feelings for a co-worker that I really like, but in my usual "awkward when it counts" way, totally fucked it up.

I wish my brain would work properly and stop being so fucking autistic in important situations.

man ive done that. but then after confessing that i had feelings for "someone she knows" (which is already cringey enough lol) i chicken out and in an attempt to back out i tell her i like

her

best

friend

life goes on i suppose lol.

Well yeah, I don't have the confidence lmao. Since the university year is over and I finished my classes my chances of meeting her outside of there are slim AF.

And im not type of guy to msg her and be like "let's meet".

Good news though, my body pillow is on its way lmao.

Well yeah, I don't have the confidence lmao. Since the university year is over and I finished my classes my chances of meeting her outside of there are slim AF.

And im not type of guy to msg her and be like "let's meet".

Good news though, my body pillow is on its way lmao.

i know the feeling. last year of my chem degree i used to wave to a girl every morning. sweet girl, super smart. genuine smile every day. last day of class i walked right by her lol. didnt say a word. wished i hadve for months lol.

the secret is, just be that guy. the answer is no if you do nothing, but its worth the risk for a yes

i used to wave to a girl every morning. sweet girl, super smart. genuine smile every day. last day of class i walked right by her lol. didnt say a word. wished i hadve for months lol.

Literally me, but we talked a little and she obviously didnt hate me.

Last time I saw her I was like:
"Okay, it's probably thr last time you see her. It's now or never.
Nah, im good"

Im hopeless and retarded and I already embraced that. I'm also really not the guy taking chances outside of video game. Unless everything is almost completely planned or I have backup scenarios, I'm not taking a risk.

And it's not like I'm afraid of failure, I always plan for that. Im just fucking pussy.

Im hopeless and retarded.

the world is depressing enough without that negative self talk.

seriously. send her a message when your facebooks back up. if shes awkward she'll find it relieving and funny to hear the story of what happened.

being assertive is confidence; ask when you want something, and be polite regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: DarkGift