The Great Depression/Butthurt thread

Fuck timezones.

Commissioned an artist, he's from Indonesia. When I sleep or work he's active, and when I'm active he is asleep or at work. Communication is pain in the butt.
if one of you starts doing crystal meth, your problem will be fixed
but then, you'll have, you know, a totally different problem

Fuck timezones.

Commissioned an artist, he's from Indonesia. When I sleep or work he's active, and when I'm active he is asleep or at work. Communication is pain in the butt.
I live almost exactly at half the distance. I can be your middleman for a small price of $100.

Have to do animation for university.

Has to be at least 30 seconds. Found a gem I want to animate, it's 34 seconds.

Spent 10 hours in the last day. I'm at 15 seconds. My sanity is gone and I'm only halfway. In 1 second im gonna have to animate backflip. I may not survive this.

My sanity is gone.

There is nothing left.

THERE IS NOTHING LEFT

t h e r e i s n o t h i n g l e f t

thereisnothingleft

Reactions: arg
CAN NETFLIX FUCKING STOP CHANGING THUMBNAILS EVERY 10 SECONDS?!

I have a photographic memory and I have to browse through netflix again and again because I keep forgeting what movies / shows I want to avoid.

But it's the same for "My List", i have no idea whats on my list again because YOU FUCKING CHANGED THUMBANILS.

Not only I have to pay full american price for 10% shows and 17 % movies while earning 70% less, every change seems to be fucking me over.

Why Im not relying on piracy 100% is beyond me. I guess im too lazy to look for torrents, but its gonna change soon.

CAN NETFLIX FUCKING STOP CHANGING THUMBNAILS EVERY 10 SECONDS?!

I have a photographic memory and I have to browse through netflix again and again because I keep forgeting what movies / shows I want to avoid.

But it's the same for "My List", i have no idea whats on my list again because YOU FUCKING CHANGED THUMBANILS.

Not only I have to pay full american price for 10% shows and 17 % movies while earning 70% less, every change seems to be fucking me over.

Why Im not relying on piracy 100% is beyond me. I guess im too lazy to look for torrents, but its gonna change soon.
Some of those Netflix competition things are actually completely free

I wish literal death upon my extended family that treat me like a tech-support call center.

Don't even bother googling first, or asking if I'm willing to help, just dive right in like entitled fucking assholes they are.

I wish literal death upon my extended family that treat me like a tech-support call center.

Don't even bother googling first, or asking if I'm willing to help, just dive right in like entitled fucking assholes they are.

Give terrible advice, destroy their systems, never be called again. I sometimes get the same shit.

I'm a programmer bruh, I dont know shit abour printers, how to set up your LAN and I won't change your motherboard.

Made an enormous ass of myself last night. Accidentally confessed my feelings for a co-worker that I really like, but in my usual "awkward when it counts" way, totally fucked it up.

I wish my brain would work properly and stop being so fucking autistic in important situations.

Made an enormous ass of myself last night. Accidentally confessed my feelings for a co-worker that I really like, but in my usual "awkward when it counts" way, totally fucked it up.

I wish my brain would work properly and stop being so fucking autistic in important situations.

How does one accidentally confesses feelings? I confessed once in my life and it was like shitting out watermelon with spikes. And obviously I had to say it twice, because I'm usually too lazy to open my mouth when I speak + I was stuttering and nervous so she coudlnt understand me at all.

That's why I like my 2D waifus, we understand each other without words.

Made an enormous ass of myself last night. in my usual "awkward when it counts" way, totally fucked it up.

i'm a straight-guy and this^^ totally-describes me interacting with pretty-much anyone-with-a-vagina

This reminds me, as I probably didnt whine about it here, so might as well!

About a month ago I was banned on facebook for random shit. While I was banned a girl I liked from my university messaged me on FB, wanted to meet.

Turns out you can't answer on facebook when you're banned, but it shows that you read the msg. So yea, I left her on read with no other means to contact her and say im not an asshole.

My chances are probably close to 0 now, thanks zuckerberg. The universe just wants me to dwell in my basement forever

Obviously he is not at his best, but he still performs above many growlers that get away with mediocrity on a regular basis. I guess it's easy to judge harshly when you are held to a higher standard but I have heard worse. His later Bloodbath days were worse than this as well.

I dont know any terrible growlers, because the very second i hear trash growl I just turn the music off and never go back. He definitely got worse since last live album though. And he was really mediocre there.

This reminds me, as I probably didnt whine about it here, so might as well!

About a month ago I was banned on facebook for random shit. While I was banned a girl I liked from my university messaged me on FB, wanted to meet.

Turns out you can't answer on facebook when you're banned, but it shows that you read the msg. So yea, I left her on read with no other means to contact her and say im not an asshole.

My chances are probably close to 0 now, thanks zuckerberg. The universe just wants me to dwell in my basement forever

sorry, but this is actually hilarious

Levels of stress:

Lvl 1: Talking to people

Lvl 50: Talking to chicks

Lvl 100: Talking to chick you like

Lvl 200: Takich to chick you like after fuck up

I think I like the life of an incel :)