The Great Photo Thread

Thanks Cari!

It was the first time after two years that I saw them again. I had great fun. And it is very interesting to see how much better they are now.

Kindred Spirit, your pics are wonderful! And it seems there was a light show that deserves its name. :)

I took some at Winternoise Festival in Osnabrück/Germany:

mid_bimg_0383.jpg

Great moment to capture. As for lighting...death to reds!!!

Yeah - red and green is my enemy. If it´s in a mix it´s okay. My favourite colours are mixes of blue, yellow and orange or pink and violet together with white light from the front. :) Hopefully at the next Turisas show...

yeah, as long as light comes from the front it is ok, but when it only comes from the back the colours cant make me happy anymore -.-

I´m definetely in for blue, I like a middle-dark green aswell (depending on the band though)...

ah!!
nice pictures, it makes me think of yesterday' s night...
I want to see them again. I to to see them now.
grrrrrrrr

ah!!
nice pictures, it makes me think of yesterday' s night...
I want to see them again. I to to see them now.
grrrrrrrr

I WAS THERE!!!! As well as Mika! How awesome was that gig???? I didn't get any gig photos as I was just enjoying the gig too much to bother taking any, but got some rather amusing ones from after the show, will put them up when i sort my laptop out

i wasnt in the pit, therefore stuck where I was standing...didnt see a reason why I should spent the last gig I will see of this year only halfway in front and then somewhen at the end of the world.

the shitty light killed my Hanu photos, netta and jussi were kind of massive black holes aswell -.-