The GREATEST Video on the Internet... hands down.

Ifurin said:
I should imagine it costs a hell of a lot of money to catch them, process them and deport them, and the guys are seemingly willing to work and whatnot. You're still getting money off them via indirect taxation, and they make a pittance, so it's not really terrible for the economy either. I wouldn't really mind the immigration services turning a blind eye to such people; the real problem (in Britain at least) is those that come here specifically for our benefits system, sometimes under the guise of seeking asylum. They're the scum that need turfing out (along with the British citizens that just scrounge off the benefits), not people like these.

Uh, try living in TX and tell me that we should turn a blind eye -_-.

dorian gray said:
meh...i dont like illegal aliens but i cant dl the video because i have DIAL-UP.

@Ifurin: whaddya mean, "not terrible for the economy"? illegal aliens are either paid with cash by unscrupulous employers or use phony SS numbers. They don't exactly pay taxes- but they use all the resources that taxes pay for. which is not cool. i saw a stat that said residents in california pay an average of $1200 a year more in taxes because of illegal aliens. border-crossers are bringing down the public school systems, using up health care resources, and reduce wages down to nothing. what is so good about some mexican mowing grass for a handful of beans? yeah, competition is the hallmark of capitalism but that doesn't necessarily mean it's good for everyone in the long run. the most amusing thing to me is that the mexicans are in direct competition with each other now. eventually they'll low-wage themselves into obscurity. i hope anyway.

They're not good for the economy, but at least they contribute in some form through indirect taxation. They don't specifically take anything from the economy (since they don't claim benefits), they do shitty jobs that no one else will do, and they contribute to the economy somewhat through indirect taxation.

Although I don't really know how the benefit system works in America, if it's anything like Britain then people would much rather go on the dole than earn a pittance through mowing people's lawns and other shitty jobs.

E-bortion said:
Uh, try living in TX and tell me that we should turn a blind eye -_-.

I'm not saying you should turn a blind eye, I'm just saying that's probably why the immigration service doesn't bother with them.