The Groan Of The Wind Tab

You could help him ^^ by the look of the Hero In A Dream tab i know you could :p

i just suck at tabbing in gp :erk:

Ill admit, I had help with that one too. I actually still take guitar lessons, so I can learn songs and learn different techniques. Thats how I get alot of what I tab out. :D

xshadowsoulsx said:
I dont know if I said it in another thread, but right now, Im learning how to play celtic/folk music, which is really cool.

Are you going to some guitar teatcher or what?

Anyone gonna repost the gp file again? Oh and it would be appreciated if the one for the black waltz would be uploaded again too :)

I have a proposal. Why don't we all just practice guitarplaying so much, that we can play songs by heard, maeby even the solo sections? It's not hard if you dare to practice. Why am I so malicious..

Pablo. said:
I have a proposal. Why don't we all just practice guitarplaying so much, that we can play songs by heard, maeby even the solo sections? It's not hard if you dare to practice. Why am I so malicious..

I agree this is the way that will work, but unfortunately not everyone has so much time on their hands to practice their asses off 10 hours a day. People who can do that are usually the ones who spend 8 hours a day on average for playing. I hardly have time to play for 1 hour a day. Many of us are just fans who want to be able to play favorite solos and who are not willing to become rock stars.

Thats kinda like me, I dont have enough time in my day to practice for a few hours, maybe 1-2 a day. I really do want to be in a band though, but I think I still need some more practice.