The Guild Wars 2 Thread

Annnndddd Im already getting pretty pissed. Bought a CD version while I was out today, and its STILL FUCKING DOWNLOADING SHIT... ridiculous...

At a gross 60-120 kb/s rate also... what the fuck? Guess Ill go watch some movies... ugh

Soooo, my norn warrior is doing pretty fuckin well. How bout the rest of you guys? Should we post names and servers?

I'm lvl 64 I think (plus four lvl 10 characters), still having incredible amounts of fun with this game. The dungeons are frustrating at times but with a good team it is managable.
My name is "Aén Shilae" and I'm on the server Dzagonur [DE]. I used to play on Abaddons Mouth but a friend and his guild was playing on Dzagonur so we switched as long as it's still for free. The only drawback is that the server is only "medium" populated, you meet a lot less players in the world and especially for dungeons / group events it's annoying but I hope it'll get more crowded with time.
Also for now the visit function doesn't work so you can't really meet people from other servers unless you land in the overflow, which I don't anymore because the server isn't that full haha. The function will come though, it's only a matter of time.