THE `IRON MAIDEN'S' at CAMP VICTORY, IRAQ!!!!

Hey Deb!!!!

I am sorry for this delayed post...

It looks like it was your first post here, so maybe I'm your first here!!! :) I feel blessed!!! :loco:

I did enjoy the show, and the others here did also!!! I for one was *SO* happy to see a band without cowboy hats out here!!! :)

I am not sure if you'll be the new `Bruce' but considering that you're a *HOT* Ozzie chick who filled in at the last moment (Jeff sent me some footage) I think you did absolutely spectacular under way-less than optimal conditions!!! :worship:

I hope you gals weren't too bored with my Iraq DVD!!! :) That is if you've got a chance to watch any of it yet! It seems like when I go back to the states for R&R I just want to sleep for the first couple days....

I hope to see you all doing something really cool when I go to San Diego for my 2-week R&R sometime in October!!! :)

I plan on renting a car and driving to LA and experiencing something cool!!!!!!! Something extreme!!!!

Take care Deb! :headbang:

Hey Duane,

Thanks for the props! You know, I only had a week to learn 11 songs!!! AAAGGHH!! No worries....it was fun and I enjoyed the hell out of it!! Maybe "The Little Dolls" can come next time...I am really looking forward to another tour. Hopefully there will be one.

Don't know if I will be the next "Bruce"....I guess we will see huh?

When you come down for your R&R you HAVE GOT to let us know ok? We want to keep in touch with as many of you guys as possible. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask ok? You guys deserve it and we LOVE YOOOOUUUU...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to email Jeff Milne....he is such a supporter of us girls...he is at EVERY show, always up front and always friendly....I will have to pop him an email.

I didn't get to watch the DVD. I don't even know who has it....hehehe....would love to see it. Looking forward to it.

Ok, gotta get going. Have to mentally prepare to go back to work today. Stay well, stay safe and give Victory some luv from me!

Deb

Hi Duane! :wave:Good to hear from ya! Victory was amazing!!!! I remember you from the meet n greet line. :) Yes, please do let us know if we can do anything for you and the rest of Victory. You are all soooo appreciated and have a new place in all of our metal hearts! :oops: Stay safe and get some sleep!!!!! :lol: (I'm about to try that right now!) I'm so happy we could share a couple hours with you on the other side of the globe!

It's nice to be remembered.. There must have been 500 guys there!!! :loco:

I like your screen name.. It's creative. Don't know what it means but it makes me smile!!! :loco:

Plus I like `doggy!':)

Just some pertinent info for you!!

Long before you girls went on stage a group of maybe 10-12 guys to my left saw you walking on the north side of the stage...

They were like.. NO WAY!! She's in the band!!. UM... Dood!! We gotta get up front now - Bring the chairs!! Come' on - Let's go!!!..... :headbang: I'm glad they were able to get away from me!

That was `me' reciting them. Honest... I think you'll be remembered too!!!:worship:

It's great to see you in the forums!!!

I for one am interested in what THE IRON MAIDENS or THE LITTLE DOLLS will be doing the month of October! I know that's a long time away but I'll probably be out there from maybe OCT 4 to OCT 17 - But maybe it might be `better' to be there for Halloween!! :) Maybe I should push the dates back so I can dress up as someone/thing cool!!!

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe as OZZIE! I'll bet Deb would like that!!! Well. Maybe... But, I might taller, and he has more hair, talent, money, a better voice, and... :cry::cry:

Gosh... I don't know. Maybe I'll just be a ghost or a chauffeur or something.....

Or..... Maybe a GROUPIE for the IRON MAIDENS!!! :heh::heh:

YEAH!!! THAT'S IT!!!! :saint:

Groupies don't have to carry anything right? They just do 'other things'... I keep getting groupies and roadies mixed up. I don't want to be the one that has to run cables or push heavy stuff around.. etc....

Decisions, decisions.... :Smug:

Here's wishing you, and everyone else here a great week!!!

Now it's time for me to listen to Jeff's song! :) He's really very creative and talented!!:headbang:

during the trooper when homie played i started a mosh pit - tho i stopped when i realized they all had rifles - one soldier assigned to look after me looked pretty stressed about it lol - fun show and hella hot! that was great the locals Loud Noises were able to play - they helped out w/gear and were a killer musicians.

TheLougainessCousins-CampVictory_Ba.jpg

we were pretty surprised when these three guys showed up at the meet and greet after the show bearing this signed AND framed 8x10 :kickass: we had beers at the pub with the photo out while waiting for our plane home from dubai. alchohol is illegal in iraq and kuwait so we had lots of toasts to do hahaha.

Did you all get a chance to trip around Dubai? Amazing place! The airport is kinda cool as welll with the UFO on the ceiling and gold light fixtures. My favorite trick is to pack extra clothes in my carry on, then go past the free liquor sample table at the duty free a few times with different looks. Nothing like getting a little knackered (thanks, Jenna - I LOVE that word!) for free before a long flight! :)

Did you all get a chance to trip around Dubai? Amazing place! The airport is kinda cool as welll with the UFO on the ceiling and gold light fixtures. My favorite trick is to pack extra clothes in my carry on, then go past the free liquor sample table at the duty free a few times with different looks. Nothing like getting a little knackered (thanks, Jenna - I LOVE that word!) for free before a long flight! :)

we were just in the airport - all kinds of people sleeping in the halls - our flight as well as 500 others must have been diverted there. i seen the cool stuff they have there on the travel channel - the indoor waves + snowboarding - dubai has socal in their shopping mall!
linda and i found the tasting rack in mexico city - i will have to try the disguises next time lmao john too funny

TheLougainessCousins-CampVictory_Ba.jpg

we were pretty surprised when these three guys showed up at the meet and greet after the show bearing this signed AND framed 8x10 :kickass: we had beers at the pub with the photo out while waiting for our plane home from dubai. alchohol is illegal in iraq and kuwait so we had lots of toasts to do hahaha.

SARAAAA!!! Thanks for posting this pic....I really wanted a copy, now I have one!! MUAH!!! LOVE YO!!!:p

Deb

Deb!:worship:kickass::headbang: You are a Trooper and a STAR in my eyes for doing this on such short notice!:worship::kickass::worship:rock: Nothing like a little thrown into the fire, sink or swim, on the job training!! Hope you and the rest of the Maidens had a great time. I think what you all did by going out to play for our troops is something very special and I hope you felt that. It is very hard out here at times and for you all to come out and bring a little bit of home is very unselfish, brave, and much appreciated:headbang::kickass::worship: MUCH RESPECT to you and ALL the MAIDENS!!:worship::worship:kickass:

Is this Linda's Bro?

You are too kind.....<3 :headbang::danceboy:

Hope you're doing well and good to hear from you. I hear you are visiting soon?

Take care,

Deb

Is this Linda's Bro?

You are too kind.....<3 :headbang::danceboy:

Hope you're doing well and good to hear from you. I hear you are visiting soon?

Take care,

Deb

Hi Deb! Yup, Linda's brudda. I'll be home Aug 1st for 24 days. Looking forward to going to the SFS swap meet! Any chance of you doing your thing there with some "friends" while I am home?:headbang: Hidden tease in there!!:p
Take care!