The Hate Crew

Azza Of Bodom

Nov 2, 2006
How do you officially become part of the hate crew? I know you have to stand on ure head, and a band member pours aklcoholk in your mouth etc, but where do you meet the band to do this?

The cure will be to find some friends and never ever thing about it again.

Or go to there fansite and join the list

www.cobhc-club.org/join.php

im member 665 how untrue is that.

This is probably the most awesome rumor I've ever heard about the band. It truely tops everything:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morle said:
This is probably the most awesome rumor I've ever heard about the band. It truely tops everything:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mehh Alexi and Randy Blythe from Lamb of God talked about it in the June or July issue of Revolver during an interview for the Unholy Alliance tour.
it was a pretty funny interview, Alexi talked about how he used to take shots of pepto and whisky, so that he could still get drunk but wouldn't get sick... :lol:
it grossed out Randy a lot...
heh. ok i'm done.

a bad name said:
mehh Alexi and Randy Blythe from Lamb of God talked about it in the June or July issue of Revolver during an interview for the Unholy Alliance tour.
it was a pretty funny interview, Alexi talked about how he used to take shots of pepto and whisky, so that he could still get drunk but wouldn't get sick... :lol:
it grossed out Randy a lot...
heh. ok i'm done.

Hey...do you know where I can read that article online?

Rock Hydra said:
Hey...do you know where I can read that article online?

ermm... no idea... i suppose you could try Revolver.com, or some other COB fan site maybe... i'll try to find a link for you, but i'm at school right now so everything's blocked. ><
but i'll post it if can find it.
[or i'll try to scan it, i have the magazine. but probably not, because i'll probably forget.]

a bad name said:
ermm... no idea... i suppose you could try Revolver.com, or some other COB fan site maybe... i'll try to find a link for you, but i'm at school right now so everything's blocked. ><
but i'll post it if can find it.
[or i'll try to scan it, i have the magazine. but probably not, because i'll probably forget.]

Please, if you remember to scan it, please! I'd love to read it.

Reactions: Sock puppet
LOL! *reps*

edit: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. :erk: